A Type Of Key Holder Or Person To Run Errands If Required.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Hello All,

I have a dilemma here in as much as I do have a great key holder already who checks the place frequently and is a great asset to me but I have had to put upon them rather to much lately and I now feel I must find some one to do all the little things for me such as show people around occasionally for a viewing as its for sale, change the for sale sign or re hang it, check up on guests or deliver messages to them, and generally this sort of thing.

What I am looking for is some one on hand in the Las Ramblas Area to do this sort of thing for me.

It’s at http://www.eyeonspain.com/Property-for-sale-details.aspx?ref=SP462 if you want more info on it etc

I have envisioned some one that I could text, call or e-mail with a request for a showing etc and to carry this out on a one off basis, but as and when there is a need. I don’t wish to be paying management fees. I have done this in the past and I will only allow myself to be bitten once!

That has happened already so it’s not going to happen again, I am sure there are good management company’s out there but there are also some fraudsters that just take your money and do nothing. It’s a shame for all you honest ones because it’s the bad company’s that operate that get people like me to steer clear of all of you.

So sorry but I do not want an annual fee for key holding. If there is some one that is willing to do what I want at a very reasonable price then please get in touch.

I would love to hear from you. If you are an individual and not a company I will still consider this as long as you have references or a suitable reference, referee etc.

Could be nice pocket money for you but that’s all it would be as I do not always have a lot of requests, but the ones I have I must now make provisions for, so as not to incur further work for my present key holders.

Best Regards

Brian 755

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

does anyone know the location? - 10 posts
Did you know that your Pet can travel on the same Thomsonfly flight that you are taking? - 6 posts
Buying dogs in Spain - 3 posts
Long Term Rental needed in Playa Flamenca area - 1 posts
Floods in UK - 2 posts
Stamp Out The Bully’s! - 0 posts
any help please - 7 posts
New roundabout - Leaving Torreveija town N332 - Cartegena direction - 7 posts
long term property wanted for rent - 1 posts
NIE Meet in Torrevieja - 3 posts
Directions - 9 posts
looking for someone to take over our client transfer business - 0 posts
Overseas Property Web Sites Buyer - 0 posts
Overseas Property Web Site Buyer - 4 posts
Dream Hills II - R2 - Plots 123-197 - 0 posts
Prices dropping to realistic levels - 6 posts
WANTED - Long-Term Rental Playa Golf II - 5 posts
Passports free to anyone born on or before September 2, 1929. - 0 posts
id card - 2 posts
Tax on Rental Income / advice please - 1 posts
A question about ToysRUs in Malaga - 0 posts
Any recommendations for places to stay in Seville? - 5 posts
Transport & Removals - 1 posts
alistair messenger - 3 posts
LAWYERS COSTS IN SPAIN - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x