Palmera Properties

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by boblang63 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I would just like to tell you that I had a meeting with Palmera Properties the other day.
They told me that the developers and all you nasty people who tell tails about them are causing them a lot of problems.
Because of all the untrue things you are saying about them. They say that there business is going down hill and things are very bad.
They told me they are one of the most honest and trustworthy estate agents in Spain and everyone as got it wrong .So will you please start sending them more of your hard earned cash and bring the good times back for them, as they must be on the bread line

Like 0      
19 Jun 2007 2:52 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Doesn't your heart just bleed for them?

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
19 Jun 2007 3:43 PM by rob862m Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Don't you just feel for Palmera Properties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nah, didn't think so.  "One of the most honest and trustworthy estate agents in Spain" do me a favour.  Just look at the many messages on EOS and that will give you some idea as to how Palmera Properties are rated by their customers.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2007 5:18 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi all its true they just can not spell all they done was to forget the Dis before honest and UN before trustworthy simle mistake.Regards Pat.

Like 0      
23 Aug 2007 11:42 PM by Sylvia Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have been battleing with Palmera for over 2 years !

They have not in my opinion been truthful.

They have I believe decieved me with regard to the details of the property that I have bought.

Since takeing my deposit they effectively walked away.

I would NEVER use them again or advise anyone else to do so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
24 Aug 2007 12:11 PM by robert hayles Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

sylvia

get intouch with costa del sol action group, there are nearly 50 of us in group cases against palmera for deposits returned, have a look on there web site etc

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts
jean - 2 posts
Feria de Algeciras - 4 posts
Advice on installing air conditioning - 0 posts
Bucket Help!!!!!!! - 32 posts
Garrucha/Mojacar rental - 0 posts
Yes, buyers can and do get properties surveyed in Spain!! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x