Europa Network

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by malachy Star rating in Hurchillo and Belfas.... 6 posts Send private message

malachy´s avatar

Hi all ,was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Europa Network. I contacted them a few months ago ,September ,after seeing various adverts in papers in Spain .They promised to have a telephone line put in through Telefonica,through which they would then provide me with a choice of TV,Telephone or Internet services.Initially there were problems getting Telefonica to install the line but after various emails back and forth it was arranged they'd do the job .That was in early November and I'm now of the belief that it'll never happen.So if anyone has had a similar experience or can convince me to perservere ,let me know.Cheers

Like 0      
22 Dec 2010 3:50 PM by gcarton Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

We did a similar thing with Vodafone, and yes Telefonica took 3 months to install a line (they don't want to give business away I suspect). The good news was that Vodafone gave us a dongle and a "virtual" landline from day one, and did not charge untill the day Telefonica installed the line, so we saved three months Line/Broadband rental.

Guy

Like 0      
23 Dec 2010 10:18 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

malachy, have you paid them any money?  We have come across similar cases where people have lost money.

I always recommend that people stick to the main players as we hear so many horror stories with all these new start ups.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
23 Dec 2010 1:03 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Malachy;

Get in touch with telefonica (Movistar) (Spain phone no. 1004) directly and make your order directly through them. They have english speaking sales staff available. Installation should be within 20 days though the normal time is one week from receipt of order.

They will require details of your bank account to set up a direct debit, your NIE number and UK passport number.

In the meantime if you have had any money taken from your account by Europa, contact hem with a view to getting it refunded.

Best of luck

fb

Edited to remove misleading information. fb

This message was last edited by foxbat on 23/12/2010.

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
31 Dec 2010 9:02 PM by malachy Star rating in Hurchillo and Belfas.... 6 posts Send private message

malachy´s avatar

Hi All,thanks for the replies .Fortunately I haven't paid them any money yet and they've just emailed me with a new date for the installation.I'll keep you posted.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Online shopping in Spain - does it work? - 11 posts
The bank will not pay Community fees it owes on apartments it owns - 9 posts
car transport / recovery - 0 posts
Indoor swimming pool - 4 posts
villa rental prices - 7 posts
What are lawyers doing to address the delays in the Justice Administration System? - 56 posts
PJ's Car Hire - 4 posts
RECOMMENDED OIL CENTRAL HEATING ENGINEERS IN LOS ALCAZARES AREA - 0 posts
Bank Charges in Spain where can I find a list? - 12 posts
Iberdrola Web Site - 4 posts
1.8 metre satalite dish wanted - 7 posts
What does our Prime Minister do ? ? - 2 posts
winter arrived~ - 2 posts
hello,friends! - 1 posts
1.8 metre satalite dish wanted - 1 posts
Freesat tv - 2 posts
We're moving to Spain! - 4 posts
Wanted Wardrobe & Chest of Drawers - 0 posts
NIE form required for long term rental? - 11 posts
Maria de Castro in the Wall Street Journal - 4 posts
Instructions on Completing NIE Form - 8 posts
This might be of interest - 11 posts
Euribor on the rise - 0 posts
Brittany ferries discount - 27 posts
Bristol to Alicante & Murcia flights up to Oct 27th 2011 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x