Crash in Spanish Property Market

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2009 11:22 PM by polarisworld Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

I can find out for you about the Guinae Pigs, but if you are interested in opening up a shop then I suggest you buy in Polaris World

condado de alhama golf resort , on that resort there is plenty of business premises going to be available for the residence on Condado.

This resort is going to be huge, big enough to cater for your photo studio.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 10:56 AM by falklands Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

mel121l posted in June 2007 "JACK"  replied feb 2009

1 yr 7 Months to reply to a posting, that must be a bit of a record

and Gunea Pigs dont Live that long

This message was last edited by falklands on 2/2/2009.

Like 0      
02 Feb 2009 11:42 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Advertising knows no bounds, Falklands.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 5:19 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

morerosado

indeed. Desperation springs to mind!

This whole thread is looking somewhat dated now i feel. I don't think most contributors a year or two ago would have dreamed just how the property situation has changed in Spain or the UK.  I don't think many realised the damage that was being done by all the con-men from agents to judges either. Many of us who came unstuck were just called 'mugs' or similar, and it's only since more  publicity, and in particular the Priors case came to light, that the level of corruption and lack of regulation/justice has been blown in to the open. Of course some have gone in way above their head or taken huge gambles, and lost, and fair enough that is foolish and though it sounds cruel, you have to say 'tough luck' really, as with wins or losses with any gamble. Those though cheated by corruption, a lawyer, a town hall etc, are at least having their situation seen for what it is. Simply a lot of decent people cheated by a legal system that at some point we all have to put our trust in. Small consolation for those who have lost so much through no fault of their own, but at least the forum nowadays seems a fairer place to visit, with more balanced views.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2009 7:43 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

That'll be "well informed" balanced views Goodstitch! 

This message was last edited by Tish on 2/3/2009.

Like 0      
04 Feb 2009 8:39 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Tish

yes, i should have added that.  I know i used to come over on this forum as pretty negative sometimes, but much of that was in reaction to several posts not accepting the reality, and often blaming the victims instead those doing the swindling. When you know someone understands a situation, it's easier to reply with a balanced view yourself, rather than a knee-jerk reaction to ignorance.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Real Criminals - 0 posts
Spa Valley, I need some info. - 2 posts
Angel de Miraflores - 2 posts
playa flamenca - 1 posts
Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts
Completed - 3 posts
Duquesa Golf Course - 4 posts
La Marina - 2 posts
Legal Status Of Property. - 5 posts
CORDOBA VALLEY - 7 posts
Spanish health care system: Could someone sit down and spell it out clearly for me please? - 6 posts
NIE in Guadamar - 8 posts
Holiday today - 10 posts
Waving from Lanzarote - 32 posts
Spanish Lottery - 8 posts
MUZZY LEVEL 1 - 1 posts
Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9! - 13 posts
Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts
fiscal representive. - 1 posts
6 months to 3 months for non-residents - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x