Non Resident Tax Return

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Dec 2010 10:51 AM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Reporting back on my post in September.

Tax bill now in

Valor Catastra on my property of €146.270.75

Tax to pay €382.32

House in joint names me and the wife.

JB

Like 0      
07 Dec 2010 1:23 PM by doedoe Star rating in Berkshire. 59 posts Send private message

Hi,     Do you have your Habitation Certificate.

Regards, Doedoe

Like 0      
07 Dec 2010 1:46 PM by El Alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

DoeDoe

Yes I have my Habitation certificate

I completed on my property in December 2003 and received my certificate Feb 2004 approx 6 weeks after completion.

I started paying wealth tax in 2005 this covered 2004.

JB

Like 0      
07 Dec 2010 5:15 PM by doedoe Star rating in Berkshire. 59 posts Send private message

Hi.

We completed Feb 5th 2008, Our builder ceased trading and left the complex with many unfinished areas.

Just 12 apartments were bought by non nationals who all just spend short holidays in residence. 7 other units are owned or rented by Spanish residents non of which have paid many of their community fees. The rented apartments are owned by the builder or the Cam Bank who claimed 20 apartments as the unpaid mortgage from the builder. 

We have no Meters for the services which are supplied through one meter which used to be the Builders supply. The Community fees are €60 a month which covers the utility services, you can guess the non nationals are subsidising the residents who don't look like they will ever pay. Without those who do pay, the residents would not enjoy the facilities, Swimming pool with a contract cleaner, underground parking, Electricity & water supply. The first people moved in October 2007, All they do is complain that their money is being spent yet to date many of the nationals have paid nothing.

The road is made of MUD and cost €4000 last year to level waiting for the surface to be laid.  Their are 44 apartments of which 25 are to be sold at 35% less than we paid. all very worrying. But I am sure when the road is completed & the meters fitted we will have better news. How long is a piece of string.

Regards,  Doedoe.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

My town not shown on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 6 posts
Is that about Bank´s liability a JOKE? - 3 posts
ZANUSSI SINGLE DOOR FRIDGE PURCHASED 1998 - 0 posts
Reputable car dealer near Vera / Mojacar - 5 posts
Valor Catastral & La Renta - 6 posts
OPEN SIGN UPS TO THE BOX - 5 posts
80% Mortgage possible ? - 11 posts
An Orihuela Townhall Scandal - 26 posts
ACCOMODATION IN FRANCE? - 7 posts
Arborculturalist advice wanted in the Gandia area - 0 posts
Spanish retirement pension - 24 posts
Car Hire - 3 posts
Golden Products Nutriance Aloe Vera Gel - 0 posts
Endesa Office, San Pedro De Alcantara, Marbella, Spain - 2 posts
Iberbanda dial out problem - 0 posts
solar power?? - 2 posts
We had a fantastic time in Costa Blanca - 8 posts
El Gringo, El Grosso - 5 posts
for sale - wedding dress - 0 posts
for sale - van space - 1 posts
Incorrect property and SUMA - 2 posts
Agricultural Water for dogs to drink - 2 posts
Speeding fine - how do I pay?? - 9 posts
Just moved to Spain - 8 posts
cert of first occupation - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 44

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x