Just moved to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by hawk33 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello all,

We have just moved to Spain and as expected we are a bit lost, shopping, finding nice restuarants etc it's great to have found this forum as already from reading through a lot of the treads we have answered a lot of questions that we had, well done Eye on Spain.

Im sure we will have more so it's great to know we can come on here.

Jim

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 1:59 PM by Goldie Star rating. 154 posts Send private message

Hi Jim,

Welcome to EOS, where abouts in spain are you?  I am sure you will find loads of information on the forum.

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 2:30 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Jim

Welcome to EOS from me as well.  It's a very helpful, friendly forum.  Just let us know what area you are living in, and fire away your questions!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 4:12 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Jim.

Yes welcome to the forum you will find it very helpful, but please tell us the area you are living in and you will get lot's of reply's and a lot of help.

We are not residents but do stay for long periods at a time so might be able to help.

Pat

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 29/08/2010.

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 5:57 PM by rolley Star rating in Torrevieja . 41 posts Send private message

hi and welcome to both spain and eos we do the big move to torrevieja next month, cant wait last two weeks at work bet it drags but good luck and health in your new life

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 6:44 PM by hawk33 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thank you all so much for your messages, they have really made us feel welcome, we have moved to Mucia near San Pedro.

Jim

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 7:23 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Dear Hawk33. It was not long ago that we took the big step and every day that passes I enjoy life in Spain and know it was the best decision.

I am sure EOS will help you as much at it helped us and if not we are here for you with any questions you might have.

All the best wishes.

Valentina

Like 0      
29 Aug 2010 8:44 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Jim

We live in Murcia province too, however we are inland (just over one hour from the coast).  We know San Pedro and have friends who live there - they say it's a lovely area with a good mix of Spanish and Brits!  Where we live, it is a mainly Spanish community.

Rolley, good luck with your move too.  Won't be long now!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
09 Sep 2010 8:11 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Ah San Pedro, when I'm in Spain I'm there every Monday morning as it has the best market for fruit and veg.

Other than Dos Mares I don't know the area that well.

Part of the fun of moving is to find out the places to go.  How have you been coping with the summer heat?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

cert of first occupation - 5 posts
To Learn A Language,Teach it! - 1 posts
CHANGE - 1 posts
Swimming Pool Maintenance - 9 posts
Problem Neighbours - 8 posts
Im looking for a villa to rent - 4 posts
Van service needed from Rojales to Reading (UK) - 10 posts
REgistering a motor boat on to spanish matriculation - 0 posts
Income Tax Rates in Spain - 2 posts
Child at Risk. Help Needed - 17 posts
BEWARE CAR JACKING AROUND BARCELONA AUGUST 2010 - 5 posts
EOS Facebook integration in progress so things may go belly up - 2 posts
euronics los alcazares - 4 posts
Stay 'chilled out'. - 3 posts
Safety deposit box - 2 posts
Trying to avoid excess baggage - 10 posts
Long term renting - questions from a prospective tenant - 3 posts
Does anyone know any good, not too pricey, restaurants in Seville or Cordoba? - 0 posts
Buying and selling properties made EASY - 6 posts
Puente 11 Calahonda - 2 posts
polarisworld/la terrazas.legal action. - 12 posts
carrfours mobile/internet - 3 posts
Childrens Eye Tests - 1 posts
Moving to Torrevieja for Sept/Oct....:) - 4 posts
Reclam - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x