Solution for debt problems

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2012 3:27 PM by debthelp Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, I'm new to the Costa Del Sol. My business partner and myself  have launched ChilternSpain Debt Management Solutions to offer the the same help to people in Spain with problem debts, as we offered to our clients in the UK as Chiltern Debt Management..

Chiltern UK was one of the first debt management companies in Britain starting in 1996.

Dealing with debt can be devastating. The constant calls from debt collection agencies, letters, demands, when you are trying to do your very best, but there just isn't enough to go around is a nightmare. I've known people become desperate and suicidal.

Many people accumulate massive debts, not from overspending, but from not quite having enough to live on, supplementing your spending with credit cards, and as the minimum payments increase, you can't quite make all the payments each month, then you get in the debt spiral of borrowing from Peter to pay Paul.

I have known people lose their homes because they have tried to meet the demands of debt collectors, and missed mortgage and rent payments to do it..

Another tendancy is to attempt to borrow more, I.e take a consolidation loan, paying yet more interest and owing more money.

None of that is necessary with a good Debt Management plan. Contact me if you need help. Jackie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Making Wills - 2 posts
are yanks welcome? - 10 posts
Prospective rise in Spanish retirement age, how will it affect UK pensioners in Spain? - 3 posts
walking to la zenia boulavard - 5 posts
Paramount theme park - 7 posts
Paramount Kent!!! - 27 posts
Do you live in or around Nerja? Weather info needed! - 11 posts
The running costs of Electricity and Water - 5 posts
New satellite channels from 11th October, Capital & Heart TV - 0 posts
Interested to hear views on this - 9 posts
BONFIRE NIGHT & HALLOWEEN - 9 posts
Advertising Errors in Spain - 3 posts
How would you sell a Static Caravan for Sale? - 7 posts
Air Rifles - The law in Spain? - 0 posts
Traditional townhouse wanted to buy in Jalon valley area - cash buyers - 0 posts
Wanted, long term rental from mid march 2013 couple with small dog. Honest & genuine. - 9 posts
Newbie wanting to say hi and wanting a rental from mid march 2013. - 0 posts
Question about voting at AGM - 8 posts
For SALE - Faux leather sofa bed - 0 posts
WANTED COARSE FISHING TACKLE / EQUIPMENT - 0 posts
Problems editing advert - 1 posts
Newbie Here wanting to be there :) - 1 posts
Wasjigs wanted !!?? - 0 posts
Motor Bike purchase & costs - 12 posts
Legal Wedding in Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x