Chevorlet Matiz For sale, lady owner,full service history

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 May 2010 12:00 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

My Mum has asked me to sell her car for her as she is getting a new one. It is a Chevorlet Matiz.1.0. Registered in June 2006. Its a five door model and has done 77,000 km with full service history (having a service today in fact). It has electric windows,power steering,air conditioning and central locking. The ITV runs out in November 2010 and it has just been taxed last week. It is a left hand drive and is located in Benalmadena,Costa del Sol. I have taken photos so if you would like more information please send me a private message. Oh yes nearly forgot the price is 3,695 euros

Like 0      
17 Jun 2010 8:57 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

Just to let everyone know my mum has now reduced the price of her car to 3300 ono. She has not advertised it yet other than here. Does anyone know the best place to place an ad here on the Costa Del Sol? Is somewhere like the Friday ad or the Sur a good place to advertise?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Developers have gone into liquidation with our deposit - 18 posts
Van Rental San Francisco - 1 posts
Van Rental - 1 posts
Toyota RAV 4 For Sale - 0 posts
400 Posts! - 2 posts
Getaway Earth Update - 0 posts
I'm proud of my nieces, they did this for charity, look! (AND HAD FUN!) - 7 posts
General Heads Up Needed - BARCELONA - 0 posts
New here... old to Spain - 3 posts
wanted - writing bureau - 0 posts
IVA / VAT - an optional tax! - 4 posts
Help! House Falling Down! - 4 posts
Looking for playlist for spanish radio station (Kiss FM) - 7 posts
Instant Access Properties Limited - 0 posts
Has anybody eaten at the Fondue Lounge in Elviria? - 4 posts
Sightseeing in Seville... - 6 posts
Habitation certificate - 11 posts
Looking for help - 6 posts
Hi im hoping to move to Ciudad quesada - 4 posts
Nearest ferritea - 2 posts
Arroyo Hondo, Casares - 6 posts
Debtor Sanctions - 2 posts
Margrete Auken and Roger Helmer on ITV - 1 posts
WANTED - long term rental Murcia - 0 posts
Moving from UK to Spain Oct - which removal company is best? - 73 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x