Looking for the RIGHT PLACE in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 May 2010 12:00 AM by beqster Star rating in London. 3 posts Send private message

beqster´s avatar

My Mum just moved to Spain in Feb 2010... she's been planning it for five years. Finally the dream came true... and it IS a dream come true... there are no bad endings to this one. She bought a piece of land and had a house built by Quantum Villas, which turned out to be her best choice ever!

quantumvillas com

We've all heard the horror stories of land being taken back by the government, builders not completing the work, leaving people to deal with the Spanish authorities and Administration on their own... the owner of Quantum Villas is called Manuel, and he helps his buyers from start to finish... he often pops in to see my Mum, check everything is going well and have a cup of tea... he's even working on a private medical system that will provide for his buyers, his community as he likes to call it, and ensure they feel save and secure as they become less able to help themselves, and begin to need assistance... hey, it happens to us all... the later the better.

We personally recommend Manuel and are happy to share our experience of him... feel free to drop my Mum a line on maureenbecque@hotmail com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted bike for 6yr old boy. - 12 posts
Make your vote count if you have one - 0 posts
Martin's Facebook blog: Spanish cash machine gave me more info than I’d bargained for… - 0 posts
Selling goods into Spain before moving out. - 11 posts
Justice issues - 0 posts
Justice issues - 33 posts
Justice issues - 0 posts
Ash cloud Back - 1 posts
Spanish registered car - 3 posts
Check the news, the ash cloud's back, certain airports closed or closing - 11 posts
Architect in Granada - 0 posts
Power of attorney - 13 posts
wedding - 6 posts
NIE by POA - 12 posts
Schooling - 1 posts
renting a space in a hotel - 4 posts
Help! How do I remove mould/mildew from a sofa? - 7 posts
medina de banus - 0 posts
medina de banus - 0 posts
Guardamar - Playa Los Tusales - 0 posts
Just curious..... - 138 posts
Schools in/around Manilva - 0 posts
Bank charges - 4 posts
i need to swap my rhd for lhd. - 1 posts
Greece seals rescue deal with EU and IMF - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x