Endesa Online help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2010 12:00 AM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Hi,

has anyone an email address for Endesa Online service as I'm trying to sign up and I have my last bill everything goes fine until I go to the okay button and it tells me I have an invalid NIE/Tax number but its the same one on their bill.I tried Endesa's office in Arroyo Benalmadena but they say I need to phone the online service.Any help appreciated.

Dave.

This message was last edited by neutral on 31/03/2010.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2010 7:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I don't see an email address on their website.

When you enter your NIE number are you including the dashes?  If so then that is probably the problem, you need to enter it in full with no dashes or spaces.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 Mar 2010 8:59 PM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

I've tried all of that my NIE no. is a letter then 7 numbers and a letter at the end 9 digits in all.

Dave.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2010 11:23 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

hi;

I have exactly the same problem when I try to register. The machine will not accept my NIE No.

If I try the alternate and use my passport number the machine tells me the contract number is incorrect.

I have been trying on and off for over a year to register and have got absolutely nowhere!

In a nutshell, Ive given up trying!

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
31 Mar 2010 11:27 PM by neutral Star rating in Dublin/Benalmadena C.... 172 posts Send private message

All sorted finally got signed up online tonight to Endesa

This message was last edited by neutral on 04/04/2010.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2011 3:03 PM by Cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Hi,,  I had the same problem and now look to try again as cant get there to pay my bills locally.  I may like to write to you when I try again a year later...Cary

Like 0      
28 Dec 2012 2:58 PM by tolan Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Excuse me resurrecting this old thread but I wanted to add some information for anyone who might find it via Google like I did.

You can enter your NIE but you have to select the option titled "Card" (if you're using the English version of the form).

Also! According to someone I spoke to at Endesa, *if the bill is in your name* you have to choose 'owner'/'propitario' in the radio boxes before the form is shown, even if you're a tenant. Otherwise it'll tell you there's no account in your name.

Hope that helps someone.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2012 7:02 PM by hosilverlining Star rating in Property owner in Gr.... 173 posts Send private message

After 3 months of failed attempts I finally found the answer to the NIE number problem on another online forum.  For some reason you need to replace the first letter of the NIE number with a zero, so it doesn't actually appear the same as the number they put on their own bills.... but it did work.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Habitation certificates are imminent - 4 posts
I've just had another birthday (29th March, not 29th birthday!) - 4 posts
Advise on property purchase in duquesa - 17 posts
Justin and Maria - 2 posts
Girlfriend Wanted - 23 posts
Helldorado on BBC1 tonight (Wales only) - 15 posts
Furniture & Fittings of a 2 bedroom apartment For Sale - 0 posts
Internet connection - 1 posts
Low cost airline Edinburgh to Barcelona - 1 posts
Interesting programmes on SKY TV - 1 posts
No Weather this Week? - 1 posts
Working in Altea - 2 posts
In need of help!!! - 5 posts
Large quantity of baby boy clothes - 0 posts
Places to Visit - Costa Blanca - 0 posts
IVF in Spain - 0 posts
Demolitions appeal accepted - 3 posts
driving from barcelona to cartagena - 1 posts
Is Spain finally moving out of recession? - 24 posts
Easter processions Malaga - 7 posts
Signing title deeds for a property in Spain - 6 posts
Awning for sale - 0 posts
Automatic Translation Tool - 2 posts
Recommended Hotels from Malaga to Bilbao - 1 posts
need a decorator with 35 yrs experience: - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x