newbie to EOS saying ola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by nitelife Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Just dropping a line saying hi and will be back in Spain the middle of july around the Manilva area.

We stayed on an urb just outside De Quesa 2007, loved Spain but the arpartment left a lot to be desired. All in all we stayed 4 months but came home after falling foul of a dubious rental agency (bad) but 2days after returning we found we were expecting our 5th boy(good),In fact the partner was over 20 weeks gone and nov 30 07 Oceanbaby was born.

We  miss Spain so much and  want to live there fulltime.

We  went to the car boot in Sabinillas most sundays.We frequented the beach at Castillo and the kids made friends every visit, the eldest played football in the cage there.

We miss the the way of life compared to the UK which is slowly being dragged to its knees .

I dont want to do the villa/apartment thing .

In fact I saw the ideal location when I was careering over hills at th back of Princess Christina on a mountain bike I swapped for a load of motorcycling gear dumped at  the rubbish area of the urb where  we stayed.

I went hurtling down this hill and at the bottom was chased by around 6 dogs their owner shouting them to come back and apologising.I said it was cool,  I thought it was really funny to be honest.

Any way the woman lived in a static van looked like there was a generator and gas bottles and water was in this damn great plastic tank 25,000 litres I think on the back of a pickup.I saw the pickup around Sabi loads but never met the driver.I didnt go back down the hill,it was steep and couldnt face going back up it again (wimp)but  the existence appeals.

Ive got a transit minibus with room to sleep the kids,with me and the missus  in an awning.So we're driving to Spain. I've driven once before and loved it. Got a great story about that which endeared me to Spain even more

Enough waffle (its the hairstylist in me sorry)

What I'd like to ask is, can anyone advise me on buying land and sticking a static van on  it  around the Manilva to Tarifra area

Thanx NiteLife

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 9:36 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi nitelife, welcome to Eye on Spain.

Interesting story there!  We live in Manilva ourselves so know the area very well.

In terms of buying some land, I suppose you should chat to some local agents first and see what's available and at what price.  Try Andrew at Hamilton Homes, very good guy.

I suppose if you owned the land and put a static on it there wouldn't be much of an issue....I think...but don't quote me on that!

Best of luck with it all.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Jet2 Edinburgh to Murcia flights put back - 2 posts
Archivelgolf resort hang on or sell? - 1 posts
Flight times from Glasgow to Malaga - 2 posts
Ryanair to now charge for on-line check in - 17 posts
HELP! BUYING....NEED ADVICE. - 1 posts
In the Dark - 6 posts
Prediction of eurbor rate for Mortgage starting 1st April? - 4 posts
van and driver needed - 3 posts
Well, yes, we have a happy story! - 11 posts
working part-time self employed - 4 posts
Free Bank Transfers ? - 1 posts
Insurance - 3 posts
advice please - 0 posts
mortgage broker - 2 posts
M & S now deliver to Spain - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 2 posts
New Pictures - 10 posts
Nissan Primera Estate T - SPEC Model For Sale or Swap - 0 posts
Paying Taxes - 2 posts
Help with everything please !!!! - 0 posts
Car hire Scam resolved - 1 posts
The good thing about the crisis.... - 17 posts
wanted 3 bed apt Calahonda to El Rosario - 0 posts
Wanted - cheap TV - 1 posts
TAX rebate after selling between 2004 - 2008 - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x