M & S now deliver to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by wodge Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Yes they deliver to Spain for £10 at UK retail prices (unlike Next who inflate their euro prices).

I know many of you will think I'm sad but as a property owner in Spain who only gets five weeks holiday a year, it's essential I spend those weeks actually enjoying my holiday. I've previously ordered sheets, towels, candles, storage jars and even wine glasses and they all arrived in good condition.

We travel with only hand luggage but the liquid restictions are a bit of a pain, so now I'm going to order some toiletries on my next delivery and they should have been delivered By the time I next get over.

And best of all no exchange rates to bother with so you save the del charge in the first order and no I don't work for M & S.

Happy shopping,

Jules

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 7:12 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Thanks for that info Wodge.

Can you order in store online or both?  where does your stuff get delivered to? I only have a post box in the local village. Do you know if goods can be sent to the local Post office.

Oh sooooo many questions!!!!

Many thanks

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 8:29 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Well done Wodge

This could be great, it would appear tht you can order what you like with one free delivery if you spend over £80.

Home owners could get there TV's, electricals and furniture delivered,which are more expensive in Spain.

Here is the link

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/node/n/183243031?mnSBrand=core

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 8:44 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Looking at the T&Cs they dont deliver electricals or furniture, never mind still a good idea and cost effective maybe.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 9:44 AM by wodge Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,

I'm unsure if they would deliver to a Post Office,  I have my goods sent to my property managers or try to plan the delivery whilst I'm over. Try adding the postbox address as a delivery address and if the parcel can be signed for I don't see why not.

You can only order online.

I love it , saves hours of shopping with a moaning husband!!

Wodge

PS Just tried to order suntan lotion on my next delivery and for some reason this product cannot be shipped internationally.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 7:15 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Evening Wodge,

Thanks for the info. Doubt if I'll be able to use the service though. We have no 'address' as we are fairly rural, we dont even have a proper road, Argh solitude!!! we have to go to 'the small box on the wall of the village' and I have never seen the postman or woman.However I will make a few enquires.

Ps Mercadona sun tan lotion is fantastic with a lovely smell and really cheap. I suffer with Psorisis and it is the only 'cheapo' I have found that not only smells great but more importantly mosturises my skin realy well. Give it a try.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 7:28 PM by wodge Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for that, I also order from Mercadona online and have it delivered on the day we arrive-I'll add it to my list.

Wodge

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 10:13 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Hi,  who do M&S use to deliver? Is it Correos or a courier? Correos do not deliver post to our urb (long sorry tale!) Or would Correos actually deliver a parcel like that?

Regards, Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Like 0      
12 Mar 2009 1:27 PM by wodge Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi Poppyseed,

They use Parcelforce worldwide to ship the parcels, I presume they are forwarded to a partner courier in Spain as all deliveries have to be signed for. My last parcel was huge, I can't imagine the post office being able to cope with parcel of this size and weight.

Wodge

Like 0      
12 Mar 2009 6:01 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Thanks Wodge, this could be very tempting!

Regards, Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish social security - 2 posts
New Pictures - 10 posts
Nissan Primera Estate T - SPEC Model For Sale or Swap - 0 posts
Paying Taxes - 2 posts
Help with everything please !!!! - 0 posts
Car hire Scam resolved - 1 posts
The good thing about the crisis.... - 17 posts
wanted 3 bed apt Calahonda to El Rosario - 0 posts
Wanted - cheap TV - 1 posts
TAX rebate after selling between 2004 - 2008 - 4 posts
Anyone else have poblems today? - 16 posts
More UK Controls in the pipeline... - 3 posts
Bet You Thought.... - 0 posts
Pregnancy Care and Delivery - 5 posts
Are you moving back to UK? - 0 posts
BLANK CD'S AND DVD'S FROM RK MEDIA - 0 posts
Banks who made the mess... need to restore now - 8 posts
Artificual Stone Furniture - 0 posts
Rover 416 for sale. Taxed and perfect if you are going home to UK - 1 posts
Hunting for a 2-3 Bedroom Apt in Calahonda - Seeking Advice - 4 posts
mortgage underwriting - 1 posts
Long Term Car Hire - 1 posts
Rent to Buy - 3 posts
Friendly residents - 5 posts
Has anybody ever heard of this card - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x