Finally its ours!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by henryelle Star rating in Essex. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, What a great website! We are thinking of buying in La Torre, the Polaris golf resort. Have any of you been there? What do you think of the place. Good or bad, please let us know.

Like 0      
30 Sep 2008 8:42 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Well!..I think it is a nice development and facilities are all close at hand...but then  again I would think so....as I am a PW agent"!!!!!!
What are you thinking of buying and what are your main reaons for buying on a Resort?

I do think that you should look at comparable properties to compare before you make your decision which is one of the benefits of using an agent which is not just selling PW

If it has to be a Resort buy then I think PW is probably the best 

Just now is a good time as there are some good terms and buys on the PW Resorts and everywhere else

Like 0      
30 Sep 2008 11:13 AM by saffronbilli Star rating in Dorset and Villamart.... 63 posts Send private message

We stayed at La Torre for a week last October with a view to buying, but realised quite soon that it wasnt for us. The main reasons were that it is quite isolated - unless you eat on-site all the time, you need transport. We weren't that impressed with the eating facilities - we had some lovely meals but there were only 2 restaurants open and once you'd been to each place a couple of times you didn't really want to go again! We also didnt think it would be suitable for our 4 young grandchildren - we stayed in a 2nd floor apartment (which was very nice) but if you wanted to go to the swimming pool, it was a long walk carrying all your gear, and then if you or the kids needed the loo another long walk back!  We eventually bought in VillaMartin, which is about 20 minutes from Murcia airport - the swimming pool is outside our garden gate - 10 minute walk to bars and restaurants and 8 minutes (yes we timed it) drive to the nearest beach and we couldnt be happier!!

Like 0      
15 Oct 2008 1:01 PM by andyinspain Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

if you need any advice on this now let me know!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

can you buy tetralysal acne tablets over the counter in chemist - 0 posts
HELP PLEASE, lost my man with a van - 2 posts
Which way? - 15 posts
How to go about investigating a developer's financial position? - 4 posts
Let's ALL make a denuncia against Telmicro then. - 0 posts
looking to do karaoke and sell ice creem in the day - 1 posts
tv dishes - 1 posts
What a fantastic night! - 1 posts
Anyone heard of Asset Management Recoveries Barcelona? - 41 posts
Silver grey and black millipedes - 1 posts
swap villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon pref) - 0 posts
UK TV with freesat - 34 posts
completion - 2 posts
Happy Birthday Fibby - 8 posts
Help With Nationwide Flex Account - 23 posts
New Road - 18 posts
Web hosting recommendations - 15 posts
Double glazing windows - 1 posts
Help needed with setting up a bank transfer to pay taxes - 5 posts
costa brava - 1 posts
valle ramano - 1 posts
looking for work - 0 posts
Christmas in Benahavis - 0 posts
Please Help - Advise needed on Serious Problem with Spainish Lawyer - 2 posts
INTERNET CAFE - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x