EASYJET HAVE CANCELLED A FLIGHT!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2008 6:47 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Irene you need to speak to Easyjet customer service if you can't find a suitable replacement return flight.  If you look at saynoto0870 website you should find an alternative telephone number to use.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2008 12:05 PM by ShirleyMck Star rating in Co Armagh, NI. 27 posts Send private message

Is this the sign of things to come??
Easyjet have just emailed me to cancel my flight for middle of Feb (Belfast to Alicante)!!  
It's really frustrating, grrr!

Like 0      
25 Sep 2008 5:09 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi semijubilada i have sent 6 emails to ask do i get a full refund or can they change my flyts to another date with no further charges but they have not comfirmed anythink yet thanks irene

Like 0      
26 Sep 2008 4:21 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

hi semijubilada thank you for your email last night,I rang easyjet  today and got through and they have changed my flyts for fee i am going out in time now for our AGM in november great news as i have not  been to one yet ,easyjet gave me 2 numbers 1 was08712442366 if you need to speak to someone just answer the question when they say did you book on line say No and they put you through to speak to someone the second number they gave me was 09058210905  do not ring this number you can not get through thank you semi irene

Like 0      
26 Sep 2008 5:46 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
easyjet gave me 2 numbers 1 was08712442366 if you need to speak to someone just answer the question when they say did you book on line say No and they put you through to speak to someone the second number they gave me was 09058210905  do not ring this number you can not get through 

0871 244 2366 is also known as 01582 7000036 according to saynoto0870

0905 821 0905 is a premium rate number starting at 50p per minute up to ???? per inute. Naughty Easyjet

Mark

Like 0      
26 Sep 2008 8:26 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

hi i wish you would have told me this last night ?but at least someone else if  needed can try this number 015 number thanks irene

Like 0      
27 Sep 2008 5:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
An interesting thread on Saynoto0870 FORUM about ringing other countries cheaply to contact Easyjet. (Amazing what I read.) 

EDITED TO ADD : I've just checked our flights & all seems ok, famous last words. 

We have booked one hold bag total for Oct 9th & it says
"1 Hold bag(s) + 8 kg extra weight per flight between all passengers combined" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So seems we can take 28kg in one bag according to that. (Not that we shall). Look at yours.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 9/27/2008.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2008 8:43 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Welcome home more and i hope you had a good holiday it seems to be easyjet has stoped that late flyts back fom spain after xmas bye irene

Like 0      
29 Sep 2008 12:10 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Thank you for contacting us.

I was disappointed to read that you are unhappy with our IVR system. We have this in place to help answer your questions while waiting to speak to a Customer Services representative. We’ve found that many passengers have had their questions answered through the IVR system which has meant they could hang up before speaking to an agent, which has saved them time and money.

I can confirm that our phone numbers are working properly please try again. Our contact centre is open for business from 08:00 to 20:00 hours Monday to Friday and from 09:00 to 17:00 hours on weekends (UK time). Please find a list of our contact numbers below:

In the UK, 0905 821 0905 (calls cost 65p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)

If you are calling from abroad, please telephone the relevant number below:

in Spain, 807 260026 (calls cost €0.82 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)
in Switzerland, 0900 000 195 (calls cost CHF1.50 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)
in the Netherlands, 0900 265 8022 (calls cost €0.80 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more).
in Greece, 210 353 0300
in Germany, 0900 11 00 161 (calls cost €1.03 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more).
in Italy, 899678990 - (calls cost €0.80 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)
in Denmark, 7012 4321
in Portugal, 808 204 204
in Republic of Ireland 1890 923 922
in France 0899 65 00 11 (calls cost €1.34 per call and €0.34 per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more).

I really do appreciate your comments and the number of issues you have raised concern over, especially as it relates to the quality of our services we offer our customers and I truly appreciate you taking the time to bring the matter to our attention. Please be assured that we regularly update and review the messaging service to make it as helpful as possible.
Hi all these are the charges you have to pay to talk to easyjet?more than i thought bye irene

Like 0      
29 Sep 2008 12:24 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that the disruption to your flight may have caused you. Right now we can offer you a free transfer to the flight on the same route. However you will have to travel within 1 calendar month of original departure date. If this option do not siut you, we can offer you a full refund.

Please call our Customer Service department- 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more), or sales department- 0905 821 0905( calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more) when you decide what option is more convenient to you.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us Mrs Montague. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again via the contact us section of the easyJet web site.

Yours sincerely
HI ALL CAN YOU SEE THE 09058210905  NUMBER CALLS COST 10P PER MINUTE  BUT ON MT FIRST POST BEFORE THIS IT SAID 65P A MINUTE?? BYE IRENE

Like 0      
07 Jan 2010 9:35 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi easyjet are cancelling flyts on the Liverpool to malaga route this summer i wounder why,is it that people are booking there holidays to country's not in the EU again or is  ryanair making a impact on easyjet routes? Irene

Like 0      
07 Jan 2010 11:49 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Where did you hear this? Do you mean they are reducing them, or dropping the route altogether? Flights are available to book up to July 11th on the website right now. I see they are launching flights from Liverpool to Bodrum and Rhodes this summer, so if they are reducing flights to Malaga maybe that's why?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
08 Jan 2010 12:47 AM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi they have taken off  flyts from liverpool in august only 2 flyts going out from liverpool a day now trust it to be my flyts i am transfered  on to a later flyt the next day now must be due to poor booking this summer irene

Like 0      
05 Mar 2010 1:12 PM by davidhood Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

embed

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

wealth and income tax - 127 posts
TDT TV guide - 3 posts
Parcela - 7 posts
Digital TV - 0 posts
Hi New member - 2 posts
printed merchandise - 1 posts
Hi Everyone, can anyone help me with Self-Cert mortgage info? - 3 posts
Trampolin Hills, Trampolin Solera, the company and it's Directors - 6 posts
looking for a serious business partner - 0 posts
Mo Anthony - 2 posts
Were you going through Arriba Homes to buy your Santa Ana (San Jose) property? - 0 posts
Enguera - 5 posts
What happen with my money if my Bank goes bust? - 12 posts
Free flight Faro LondonSat 11th October - 0 posts
RED HOT HOMES - 2 posts
Current situation - 22 posts
Hi from Redcar - 5 posts
New rentals website. 6 months free (not an advert Justin) - 10 posts
To walk or not to walk ? - 7 posts
How to cancel renting advert - 1 posts
Apartment not built to original specification - legal view - 6 posts
Jet2.: Valencia to Leeds Bradford Summer 2009 - 4 posts
Help setting up property management co - 4 posts
The boy in the striped pyjamas - 11 posts
Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x