Trampolin Hills, Trampolin Solera, the company and it's Directors

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by DIS Investigation Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

My company has been retained by a major UK TV Media company to carry out an investigation into corruption within the Spanish Property Development industry. In this particular case we are looking very closely at the company known as both Trampolin Hills and Trampolin Solera with developments both West and East of Murcia. Our research to date shows a callous disregard for their clients and the total abuse of company funds by the Directors … in particular a Mr Antonio Gonzales. Evidence shows that on both developments clients deposits have been used to fund a “lavish lifestyle” and that with all monies now expended they are in extreme financial difficult.

With regard to Trampolin Hills it appears that with some 80-90% of the first phase having been sold and with 50% of the full asking price having been received from clients that this money has now gone. At Solera the situation is slightly different … several properties have been sold AT LEAST twice to different clients some of whom have paid in full with others having paid at least 50%. Furthermore it has been discovered that the majority of properties have been mortgaged to CAM Bank WITHOUT the knowledge of buyers; these mortgages are now in default. The bottom line is that the company have received up to twice the vale of these properties with the potential for two or more clients “fighting” over the same units! This we feel is potentially a fraud on a MASSIVE scale. Indeed, we understand that embargos have been placed on many properties which are free of all charges and so it is quite possible that you could find YOUR property has a 1/3rd party embargo placed upon it.

We understand that company Directors are filtering off funds to purchase properties of their own in the region at the expense of staff salaries. If any of you have details of these properties we would be very keen to hear from you.

We are inviting anyone who may fall into this category to contact our company with any information which you may have. Please indicate in your reply which development you are concerned with and whether or not you would wish your details to be revealed to a third party (TV company). Please be assured that ALL communications received will be viewed in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE and any details will not be released without your consent both verbally or in writing.

This site does not allow the inclusion of a “hyperlink” to an email address. However, our user name for THIS investigation is disresearch1 (the “1” is critical) so simply follow this with the “at” symbol” and then add aol com.

Regards

David Williams, DIS Research and Media Investigations

Like 0      
22 Jan 2009 8:47 AM by pff001 Star rating. 126 posts Send private message

I am a buyer of 11 properties on Trampolin Hills, of which 2 of them were purchased with bank guarantees but the other 9 were not. I have received my deposits back for the 2 properties but i am still owed over 600,000 Euros plus interest for the other 9. I re mortgaged my homes in the UK to fund this venture and have already lost one to re possession and the others look likely to follow. Is this investigation through your company still going ahead or not. If so i would be interested to talk with you

Regards

Simon Boldock

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 3:41 PM by Guadalupe. Lawyer Star rating. 261 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

GM LEGAL EXPERTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY: DEPOSITS PAID TO SOLERA EL TRAMPOLIN FOR ROYAL DREAMS OF ALBUDEITE ARE COVERED BY A GENERIC GUARANTEE!!!

We have made a extremely important discovery that could change life of purchasers who paid deposits to Solera El Trampolin for properties in Albudeite: their money is covered by a generic guarantee signed by Solera el Trampolin with the Insurance Company BTA DRAUDIMAS. Purchasers of Albudeite never received individual guarantees, but as informed on previous post, most recent precedents from Magistrates' Court state that the lack of an individual guarantee doesn't prevent the purchaser to claim the refund to Bank or Insurance Company, as the builder's failure to deliver  a guarantee is not enforceable against the purchaser, whose rights are protected by a mandatory law (57/68 Act) and cannot be waived.

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 6:29 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Guadalupe

Please could you confirm if with a generic BG in place do you have to identify the Bank where deposited monies were actually transferred for the generic BG to succeed, or is it sufficient to identify that deposits were paid to the developer?

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 6:40 PM by Guadalupe. Lawyer Star rating. 261 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
Ads, you just have to provide evidences that money was paid to developer (aka Solera), no matter the way of payment or the beneficiary account of the transfer. Law states clearly that it is the builder's duty to credit deposits into the special account. The failure by the developer to credit deposits into the special account is not enforceable against the purchaser.

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 6:48 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Thank you Guadalupe. I am not connected to this development but I was trying to clarify the legal principal, so your response is much appreciated.

Good luck with your fight to ensure justice for your clients.

Like 0      
09 Apr 2014 2:39 PM by Guadalupe. Lawyer Star rating. 261 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
GM LEGAL EXPERTS WON CASE: CAM BANK AND BTA DRAUDIMAS INSURANCE COMPANY SENTENCED TO REFUND DEPOSITS TO PURCHASERS OF SOLERA EL TRAMPOLIN - ROYAL DREAMS OF ALBUIDEITE!!!!!

Three purchasers of Solera in Trampolin, who bought properties in the development of Albudeite, are recovering their deposits after the First Instance Court from Alicante sentenced Cam Bank and BTA Insurance company to refund them their money.

Although our customers just held fake individual bank guarantees from "Swiss Financial", the Court from Alicante understand that CAM Bank and BTA are jointly liable pursuant to the 57/68 Act.

More info about this important ruling here:
http://gmlegalexperts.blogspot.com.es/
http://gmlegalexperts.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/gm-legal-experts-won-case-caso-ganado.html

Kind Regards,

Guadalupe Sánchez

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for a serious business partner - 0 posts
Mo Anthony - 2 posts
Were you going through Arriba Homes to buy your Santa Ana (San Jose) property? - 0 posts
Enguera - 5 posts
What happen with my money if my Bank goes bust? - 12 posts
Free flight Faro LondonSat 11th October - 0 posts
RED HOT HOMES - 2 posts
Current situation - 22 posts
Hi from Redcar - 5 posts
New rentals website. 6 months free (not an advert Justin) - 10 posts
To walk or not to walk ? - 7 posts
How to cancel renting advert - 1 posts
Apartment not built to original specification - legal view - 6 posts
Jet2.: Valencia to Leeds Bradford Summer 2009 - 4 posts
Help setting up property management co - 4 posts
The boy in the striped pyjamas - 11 posts
Volvo Ocean Race in Alicante - 0 posts
Playa Golf 3 Deeds - 2 posts
Another new user - 14 posts
Restaurants in Moraira on Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Freeview vs Freesat vs Freesatfromsky vs Sky and how to spot a rebroadcaster - 17 posts
minibus - 0 posts
Implications of Not Completing - 39 posts
7 Seater people carrier -Ford Galaxy 2002-1.9TDCI - 6 SPEED - OFFERS??? : - 4 posts
On-site facilities at San Cayetano - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x