BMI Baby Baggage

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by SpanishTogs Star rating in Gales. 174 posts Send private message

Just thought I'd share with you the good news - NOT

Started booking our flights for September with BMIBaby from Cardiff to Alicante and was horrified to find that they're charging £19.98 per bag checked in luggage - absolute rip off.    How can they justify an increase from £4.99 to that from the last time I booked around 2 months ago?    Or am I missing something here?

This message was last edited by SpanishTogs on 7/2/2008.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2008 11:50 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

02 Jul 2008 1:16 PM by SpanishTogs Star rating in Gales. 174 posts Send private message

I wouldn't mind but we're already paying that on top.  I'm walking with my feet and finding another airline.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2008 1:47 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Good on ya - dont blame you - then again some of the others are doing it as well arent they. Went up to Barcelona a couple of weekends back and took hand luggage (cabin suitcases) - owing to the fact that there were liquids inside the cases it was decided at check in by the check in assistant that the bags should go in the hold - then advised a surcharge for putting the bags in the hold - they were cabin size bags and no different to if we had taken them as hand luggage. This was with Vueling but I think some of the others are now starting the same practice - are the days of cheap flights about to be a thing of the past????

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Jul 2008 2:55 PM by SpanishTogs Star rating in Gales. 174 posts Send private message

Yes, I reckon so.   I'm going home this evening to book with another airline asap.  At the moment Thomsons are a fair bit cheaper, so going to book whilst the going is good.

The sooner we go to live out there the better!

Cheers.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sea fishing - 2 posts
buying off plan - 0 posts
Screen washer pump for a Citreon Picasso - 3 posts
Info required on travel - 7 posts
Claiming disability benefits in Spain - 1 posts
Justin, all ... what name you suggest? - 1 posts
Recommendation... - 4 posts
Off to Malaga - 23 posts
olélegalhelp - 13 posts
Exercise................................. - 4 posts
Birthday cakes Costa Blanca. - 18 posts
anyone know what this is? - 3 posts
spanish reg seat Ibeza 1.2 for sale in uk - 3 posts
Passengers on scooters - 3 posts
moving with babies - 0 posts
Financial situation of a particular estate agent - 2 posts
Hi from Alan & Elaine - 0 posts
Ocean Symphony?? - 3 posts
Could this be the beginning of an "action group" - 0 posts
Jane - 9 posts
LHD BMW FOR SALE IN COSTA DEL SOL VERY LOW MILEAGE - 5 posts
polargmd its a 100% a rip off and illegal - 0 posts
Orthodontics Treatment for Children - 2 posts
Spanish Car for sale - 0 posts
Calling all you keen gardeners - growing a lemon tree on the balcony - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x