Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 May 2008 10:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Sandra, look what I found.

Osmonds LIVE on Good Morning America - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother 14th March, 2008

Like 0      
25 May 2008 11:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
For Technoape...

Like 0      
26 May 2008 9:17 AM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

Goodmorning More, and thanks a lot for the good morning America tape  I think even Techno would have to cry a little at that, and also the fab four that brought memories flooding back from long ago...... why do your eyes leek  more as you get older .The thing is more I remember the Hollies singing He Ain't Heavy now how long ago is that we used to see then in the Manchester clubs and pubs as we did the Beetles, Lulu, Tom Jones, Cilla. Stop I'm going off on one down Memory Lane, Thanks again More it was great...........Sandra

Like 0      
26 May 2008 11:44 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Now that's more like it .... even I like the fab four.

However Sandra, you've hit the nail on the head with Tom Jones ......

video

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
26 May 2008 12:10 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

Thanks Techno, that was great just how I remember him before he went to the plastic surgeon, my son says he is still great for o.a.p but I feel a little embarrassed for him, I should worry he's laughing all the way to the bank . sandra

Like 0      
26 May 2008 4:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hey Technoape, however did you put that video on, it's so teeny. Sandra, I feel the same as you about Tom's surgery. For saying he has a few bob I expected better.

Shall I begin a new thread called Fave videos & we can post in there ? I'm happy to keep adding & taking requests  We could really enjoy it.

Another to listen to here.

Like 0      
26 May 2008 5:00 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

Yes please More I have so enjoyed all this last  few days golden oldies it would be great to keep it going anywhere you want I will follow, thanks for the hollies just digrest 48yrs can't remember yesterday but 48yrs no problem,sandra

Like 0      
26 May 2008 5:29 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
So anyway, back to the Eurovision...............

Terry Wogan is having serious doubts about whether he wants to do it again. WHAT? Terry and Eurovision are a National Institution. Maybe he should start his own break-away European Union Song Contest - to bring things under control a bit. I'm sure he could pull it off, and be as popular and successful as Simon Cowell.

Having said that, my favourite song of the night was from Armenia - and it didn't do too bad, either. Well, she was HOT, wasn't she?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 May 2008 5:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I hate the way Terry speaks over the top of others & takes the **** out of so much. It destroys it for me though I don't enjoy it too much, Terry or no Terry. 

Anyway for those who missed it you have FIVE DAYS to watch it on BBC iPlayer HERE You can also download it & get 30 days to watch it ! Go on, you KNOW you want to watch Spain's again.

Eurovision Song Contest: 2008 final Duration 195 mins.

I'll go begin that thread.  

Like 0      
26 May 2008 6:05 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
The only reason I watch it, and enjoy it so much, is Terry Wogan's sarcastic comments! He started this year by mentioning that he couldn't get a drink, and that may have had someting to do with the fact that he became a bit down-hearted towards the end. I, on the other hand, had a bottle of whisky by my side throughout, and possibly thanks to that, I even found myself singing along to that ridiculous pirates number! 

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 May 2008 8:05 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Over to the new thread >>> OUR FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEOS

Like 0      
27 May 2008 10:46 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Oo-arr me harties!

Terry Wogan sarcastic, never!!

If TW didn't add his usual bit of sarcsim and wit, I'd have to turn the volume down ...... and then I wouldn't be able to hear the songs!!! 

Wait a miniute ......

And the main reason I watch it is that I also can have a drink ... or two .... or many, hic, and end shup ina stooper like, hic, wivout da missessess aving a ga, hic ..... zzZZZZ

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 May 2008 10:52 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hey More ....

It's not the size that counts ya know

And whats more I have other videos to prove it ..... erm ..... erm ....

It must be all the alcohol .... yes! that's it!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 May 2008 10:58 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Morning Techno, I was interested to know how you managed to post such a small sized video link as when I post EMBED codes they turn out much bigger. Have you a secret formula ??  

I wouldn't know about size counting.

Like 0      
27 May 2008 11:39 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

morning all

i think the UK should pull out of Eurovision until they change the scoring farce.  As for Neil Diamond, pleasent enough, but i turned over he was so boring, and i hate his style of singing, though no doubt very talented and very popular.. Give me the fab four or the stones anyday, if we are talking oldies.  Talking of oldies, Gilbert o-sullivan is coming to our town, now i'm really looking forward to seing him in concert........  honestly!!. His lyrics are amazing, and i feel he sings from the soul, with no gloss or glitz. As for the osmonds...... well they are popular, and with their sell out concerts, they are doing something right, but not for me. But, hey, how boring if we all liked (or thought) the same thing!

I think the Spanish got it right.......a total piss-take, great fun.  Good for them.

Like 0      
27 May 2008 11:59 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Gilbert O'Sullivan, goodstich ? I thought you meant Gilbert & Sullivan.

I did The Pirates Of Penzance at school so I know most of the words to this one.

I am the very model of a modern major general.

Like 0      
27 May 2008 1:12 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hi More,

What? Ah! I see ...

You mean like this ....

video

Tis easy-peasy!

When you have found your video on YouTube, right click on it and select copy. Then when posting in here, right click in the main text box and click paste. You may get a message asking you to allow access to your clipboard, just say yes.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 May 2008 1:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
You mean like THIS ?? 

video

Aha, now that IS easy !!

I see you need to click on the tiny ones that are listed on the far left. I tried right clicking but there was no copy option on the big one that plays on there. I guess you need embed codes for some but now you have educated More I can have even More fun, thanks

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/27/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

LYNX JET, THE FUTURE FOR MALE TRAVEL - 2 posts
House and Pet Sitting - 0 posts
A&J Global Group S.L - 1 posts
Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts
hello - 55 posts
Mobile phones - 12 posts
2 bed townhouse wanted in Torrevieja, long term - 7 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RENTAL IN TORREVIEJA - 0 posts
Moving In - 22 posts
nie address and telephone number - 1 posts
help - 1 posts
Endless internet search on agent ... - 23 posts
Hospitals - 0 posts
Savings account? - 6 posts
spanish lawyer in marbella - 0 posts
Just my take on the current property market... - 82 posts
ANYONE KNOW THE CHEAPEST LONG TERM CAR HIRE NEAR TORREVIEJA - 2 posts
Anyone out there at Fuentemar, Vera Playa - 8 posts
Easyjet £19.99 seats each way including taxes & charges. Go look at details. - 16 posts
Lonely Irish buyers.. - 7 posts
Rixxy's Clubs! - 31 posts
House Music Clubs near Los Narejos - 3 posts
Medsea Properties - 43 posts
completion - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 38

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x