Rojales (CB)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Rojales Moors & Christians celebrations this year is the weekend of 29th June, apparently. Looks wonderful, doesn't it ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 4/13/2008.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 6:55 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Looks good!  Are you going?

By the way, great to see you around these parts again!!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 10:26 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Justin

We shall be in Spain just along the road in Guardamar when it's on this year so yes, we intend going. (We WOULD'VE gone, on this last trip, to the FREE paella fest with FREE beer ALL DAY at neighbouring Algorfa  where Shaun lives except the mate he is forgot to tell us till it was over !!  He's been SO tied up with his new luvvy friends.  Think he's found a new vocation in life since being so involved in TV presenting. We had such a chat about it all last week. 

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 11:23 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I think all this TV fame has gone to his head. 

Enjoy the celebrations and let us know how it goes.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 12:25 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Sorry More,

Accidentally forgot to tell you as i wasn't sure if your presence would eat into my personal free beer allowance!!!!!

The Fiesta was a fantastic day out although i cannot remember much of it after about 7pm!!

funny how a few shandy's effects your memory

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 12:31 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

By the way,

Not that it has gone to my head but..........

I am expecting a BAFTA nomination this year for "best newcomer" in an overseas production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 12:35 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Georgia, don't be cheeky or I'll post your photo all over the forum with my face cropped off, naturally. That reminds me I must send you it, think I've been rather preoccupied since my return with one OH buzzing around. (He's washing up very quietly at the mo as he wasn't going to the bank in the rain & neither was I !!!)

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 12:42 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

i think i would have plumped for the rain rather than the washing up................

my picture has been on the big screen now so if you want to print it off i will sign it for you!!!

could be a collectors item soon......

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 1:44 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Hello Morerosado. Nice to see you back here again!!
Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 2:51 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Georgia, I missed your appearance on the box.  How was it?  Is it on youtube for us all to see????

Justin

P.S. When more threatens you with posting photos on the Internet you have to take her seriously, you know what a dab hand she is with all that stuff!

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 3:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Justin said "When more threatens you with posting photos on the Internet you have to take her seriously, you know what a dab hand she is with all that stuff !"

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 3:16 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Justin,

I have banned you tube from showing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately it will be released very soon on DVD at a very reasonable 5.99€,you can get this direct from my office or P&P 2.00€.

More-Move away from the bucket.......please...............

great experience and i have been re-booked for another show,they seem to think i know what i am talking about.............think i can get away with it for a bit longer,eh.....

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sales Rep's required to sell the New SPF SPRAY BOOTH and LIGHT THERAPY CHAIRS - 0 posts
Wanted Office Furniture - 0 posts
Rent or Buy when moving to Spain - 8 posts
contact - 2 posts
Fitting electrial appliances and lights. - 27 posts
Death Duties - 0 posts
car boot sale - 0 posts
Driving Time - 3 posts
Rental needed with ADSL Internet - 9 posts
Most common problems when buying in Spain? - 4 posts
I need some websites! - 3 posts
Gas Bareque Licence??????????? - 1 posts
Wonderful Alcaidesa - 3 posts
Gran Mirador Rio Park Muchamiel 13 MISSING PEOPLE WANTED READ MR ANDY. - 0 posts
Mr Andy - 1 posts
Disappearing developers - what is the right course of action - 7 posts
How to find a thread - 3 posts
Spanish property prices up! - 3 posts
PARKING AT TERMINAL 2 ALICANTE? - 2 posts
Splitting a parcela - 1 posts
Villa @ La campaneta County of Orihuela - 2 posts
Buy/Sell/Rent Free Online Advertising - 0 posts
Estepona Primary Schools Please - 0 posts
Estepona Agent Agents Please - 3 posts
Estepona Urbs - Which ones are nice?? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x