recommendation for breakfast

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by chrissmith Star rating. 158 posts Send private message

chrissmith´s avatar
I have a place at La Torre (between Murcia and San Javier) and I'm bringing out a party of golfers soon who like a good breakfast before playing golf. Can anyone recommend a good place in the area that we could use. It shames me to say it but ideally this would be a full English but anywhere that gives a good value breakfast would be really helpful.

Cheers
Chris

Like 0      
27 Mar 2008 5:51 PM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Try the restaurant by the go carts on the N332, the name escapes me at the moment, its in-between Punta Prima and Playa Flamenca. It might be a little far to go, but you can get a full English for about €3 and it isn’t half bad.

I believe it’s owned by the people who had the campsite.

Or try The White Rose Café and Tea room on the Playa Golf Urbanisation at Lomas de Cabo Roig on the way to Campoamore and Las Ramblas golf courses.

Sping.

Like 0      
01 Apr 2008 11:15 PM by BEANO Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi, have just returned from Punta Prima and found lots of good restaurants. Firstly the Eroski Centre at Punta Marina (the last roundabout on the 332 before Torrevieja) has lots of really good restaurants. Had a very good dinner in Greta Garbos, steaks etc. and very high quality. Lovely surroundings and good staff. In the same centre is the best Fish & Chip restaurant we've found - The Captains Table. At €6 for the biggest freshest battered fresh cod, chips and salad, its very good value but be prepared to wait as they cook fresh. In the same centre is a bar/restaurant called Amigos who do a Full English for €2!!! and you can double it all for I think another euro. This is a new centre but very popular and good. There is also a Wok Buffet there and a Subway. The other good restaurants in the area are probably the old reliables, Zest at Paddys Point, Puccini, Dinastia and Eduardos Finca (this was really good).

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Letting Agents. - 1 posts
Van Hire company - 0 posts
moving and working in spain - 2 posts
Winter in spain - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
Property network Benalmedina Spain - 0 posts
investment - 8 posts
Teguise Greens in Lanzarote - 1 posts
looking for rental from 1st May - 1 posts
Bad Smells! - 0 posts
Buses Routes - 1 posts
jumillia - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
I am in Aloe Friday to Sunday - 3 posts
Snow at Easter, I need to move. - 14 posts
Polaris World - Happy Experiences?!? - 7 posts
1st Post - 5 posts
Sewage odour and attaching health problems - 0 posts
"Staff wanted entertainment bar salou" - 0 posts
Help needed - 12 posts
Spanish language forum - 113 posts
spanish schools - 3 posts
long term rentals in almeria - 0 posts
Mucia car rental closes at 1300hrs help - 4 posts
Newbie - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x