Hacienda Requelme Golf Resort

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by GarethShark Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I have heard that there is an Irish Property Company in La Zenia that sells properties €20,000 Cheaper than Polaris World Themselves? is this really true?? Please let me know ASAP

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:05 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I doubt that as Polaris World, as other developers, set their prices & that's what you pay. Sure someone will concur.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:12 PM by GarethShark Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Well the guy that told me seemed to think that it was sure as hell €20,000 cheaper than Polaris world themselves. I will look it up and see, in the mean time i will wait to see if anybody else has information about it.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:30 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Gareth,

Do a search for 'Polaris World' from the search facility on this site.

Brian Rowlands, who is an agent for PW, suggests in one of his recent posts that discounts are to be had on some of the developments.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:38 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

it will be a cashback deal..............

The agent will refund the said amount when you complete.

The other explanation us that he is flipping contracts with the vendors taking a loss.

I am an Authorised Polaris Agent so i would be a little annoyed it Polaris let someone else sell them cheaper than me.........

i would be interested to know the truth behind this....

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:40 PM by GarethShark Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

thanks for that, i have just spoken this guy that told me about it and he said the property is called Comaskey Properties if anybody would like a link to them i will ask the guy for his website, im not exactly that computer literate. i had to get a friend to show me how to get onto a forum, to start asking people if it was true, but looks good. cannot believe how much i have learnt. thanks very much.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:47 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I know them,

He is the son of the couple that have the irish bar down at Playa Flamenca for years,they have just sold it i think (flannagans) or something similar)

it would be interesting to find out how this promotion works?....

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 12:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gareth. here's their web site http://www.comaskey.com/web/index.php

Georgia said I am an Authorised Polaris Agent so i would be a little annoyed it Polaris let someone else sell them cheaper than me......... I would be too, Georgia.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/28/2008.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 1:02 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

They wouldn't do that to me more,i have you as my secret weapon!!! you would google them to death!!

Nope couldn't find anything maybe just another Urban Myth.......

Or maybe i couldn't be bothered to look too hard,,,,,,,,,,,

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 1:44 PM by GarethShark Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

What do you mean by that? Comaskey Properties do have this offer on i have rung them, its amazing. thankyou for your help morerosado, from there i managed to get Comaskey Properties telephone number. when i asked them they said that it was a €20,000 below the market or even give me €20,000 euro Cash back on all Polaris Properties including the Hacienda Riquelme. I was abit unsure at first but this has just clarified it for me. Wow these forums are really good you really can learn from them. Does anybody know any good Computer Trainers.  thanks

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 1:52 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Before this goes ant further, Polaris will cancell any agency agreement if that agent is found giving cash back....It is strictly forbidden. I am a Polaris World Golden Partner, we recieve offers from PW from time to time, however if we were to offer that back to the client we would no longer be allowed to offer their product. These people need to be reported to Polaris immediately. I also suspect the person who posted this information is a commercial poster and I think he needs to careful as he is about to loose an agent his right to sell PW properties.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 1:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gillespie & Georgia, you know what you need to do then !!!

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 1:58 PM by GarethShark Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

so i would get into trouble for buying this from them? what do you mean?

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
SEE ABOVE POST

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

This is on their site .. HERE 

Polaris World Discounts
28th Feb 2008 - Recently new Clients (and indeed other agents) have been asking us if we really can offer the alleged massive discounts as claimed by some of our clients. Well, we can! We've battled for years to ask Polaris to prevent other agents offering Cash-back deals - They are still doing it however and in many cases advertising this point on their Web Sites. All we now say about this point is that no agent can beat Comaskey Properties on Polaris World prices - And we 100% Guarantee this. We also have clients willing to take hits of up to 20,000€ on their Polaris World properties, purchased through other agents. Contact us at the office for more details.

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:30 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

As i said "cashback deal"

Guarantee is a strong word!!

someone ask them what they will do if someone else beats it,i will beat it and we can split the proceeds.........

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:33 PM by sarahlongley Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

So then you are not beating it because the are having half the proceeds anyway??

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:39 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

i meant over the top of the deal so in essence 20,000€ plus the compensation they would offer for not having a guarantee.

i guess all the comaskey staff must be glued to EOS at the minute,with a couple of postings like that......

anybody can beat a cashback deal you just offer more cashback, its not rocket science is it......

it would have been better if you would have come out and said " Hi, we are from this company and we are offering this",the people on here are no fools........

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:40 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
It looks like these are resales rather than new-build, from owners who have to sell at a loss. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Everbody has PW resales on offer from desperate owners. I have dozens at well below contract price including a few at 68,000 euro´s below the original purchase price. But I´m not the only agent like that, they are quite common in todays market.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2008 2:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

it would have been better if you would have come out and said " Hi, we are from this company and we are offering this"

Ah, but then that would be a commercial post & not permitted, see rules & Justin would have deleted post.

NO COMMERCIAL POSTS - Eye on Spain is funded through advertising, it's how we're able to continuously develop the website and provide more and more useful content to our members and visitors.  We, and our members, also don't want our message boards clogged up with ads.  The same applies to the private message facility. There are advertising opporunities with us so if you would like to advertise then please get in touch with us.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Andalucia Day - 2 posts
Peter and Theresa - 3 posts
6-8 week Rental required, Costa Brava Area, May and June - 1 posts
Costa Brava small property rental required for May and June 2008 - 0 posts
Fay Nights - 0 posts
Isnt it time for a new meet?? - 14 posts
SPANISH CLUB, HELP YOU LEARN, FORUM ETC - 1 posts
Pinar de campoverde - 10 posts
New to EOS and looking to buy in Spain - 4 posts
Europa Goldcar rip off at Murcia - 0 posts
Easter Cultural Fiestas Costa del Sol - 2 posts
Spanish Plumbing - 9 posts
Search Facility - 5 posts
advice please - 3 posts
Long term Rental - Alpujarras - 0 posts
Fishing Tackle Shop - 2 posts
Reported to Social Security - 5 posts
first occupational licence / who is in - 1 posts
als pal - 0 posts
va va voom - 1 posts
CAR BOOT SALES - 2 posts
Account Opening Fees - 3 posts
Certificate of Habitation (or lack of) Block 7, square 3. - 1 posts
Consumer rights regarding faulty merchandise - 1 posts
Juande Ramos : A Spanish Legend and a Developer who Delivers.... - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x