Mimosa Beach Gardens

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jan 2007 11:57 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
I would have to worry that I was too open minded if I told you my opinion on Freds lawyer - either that or my brains had fallen out! You can lead a horse to water.................

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Jan 2007 1:12 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
Please hear the advise of an salesman........ do not complete unless there is "habitation license" o "Licencia de primera ocupacion".... it is true that sometimes the administration is too slow releasing them, but times are difficult and is a better to be on the safe side than on the wild side.

Lots of my clients have completed before the licensing, but that was after careful consideration, a visit by their lawyers to the Ayto to really find out how the "process" is going and if "all is OK" but they are not meeting in a "pleno" ( all "concejales", "ministers" of the Ayto to sign..... then there were no problems..... but things are MUCH difficult now.

For the developers is a disaster to finish a project and having to wait for long months for the "blessed license".... but as I said in other thread....... almost nobody dares to place a signature anywhere in spite of the corruption and "embezlement" cases that happenned.

Cheers,

Juan.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2007 11:25 AM by liztc Star rating in London. 18 posts Send private message

Can anyone please confirm LEGALLY if the "cedular de habitation is the same as "first occupation" licence.
We find this most interesting as we are coming up to this position.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2007 2:03 PM by fredmorey Star rating in Dubai UAE. 36 posts Send private message

Hi Roberto and Smiley have instructed my lawyers that i wont complete until after the licence is granted and will ask bank to put release of mortgage on hold.
I will let you know if and when I get reply from the lawyers.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2007 2:37 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
Hello LizTC,

As far as I know, the "cédula de habitabilidad" is another way to mane the "Licencia de primera ocupación"

In fact that means that the propperty is "ready to be habited" and thus approved by the Ayuntamiento ( Town Hall)... that gives you the ability to make contracts with service companies such as Electricity, water supply, etc.....

People completing before the "1st ocupational license" get their electricity and water from the consumption contracted by the developer for the construction phase, ussually for free until the blessed license is granted.

Cheers,

Juan.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2007 8:11 AM by plexx Star rating in Hertfordshire & Elvi.... 131 posts Send private message

plexx´s avatar
Interesting thread. Is there at licence to be granted after the first occupational licence and if so, what is its significance?

Like 0      
23 Jan 2007 8:30 AM by claireck Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am currently trying to buy a property on an urbanization where the seller completed on the house before completion of the urb. Therefore the ´Nota Simple´ came back from the registry yesterday that the property is still in construction. This is becuase the builder has not signed to complete the urbanization.

The bank have said that they cannot release money on a property with nota simple like this. I have no chance of the buider signing the ´obra final´ before I want to complete in march, as the urb has been compelte now for 2 years.

How can you buy/sell a property where the urb has not been signed off?

Like 0      
23 Jan 2007 5:46 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
This is Spain Claire and many people try to do many things circumventing procedures as it is easier than waiting for the levels of bureaucracy to process planning applications etc. Plus for the developer time is money - ·"the sooner I start to build the sooner I can start to sell". Under no circumstances should you buy the house without the Final de Obra and the First Licence of Occupation. I have clients waiting to take mortgage borrowings on a house they had built in Almeria - we have had approval for 3 years - they moved into the house nearly two years ago on permission from the builder but as yet there is no Escritura because there is no Final de Obra as the correct procedures were not followed re Licensing. Thankfully their lawyer is a lovely friendly person who really really looked after them in that respect - always offering them glasses of wine when they went to visit etc and certainly wouldnt let them do anything irregular but guess where they got the intro?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

** EDITED ** - 2 posts
Anyone from Staffordshire or Cheshire? - 1 posts
Mijas area, Costa Del Sol - 3 posts
Renting out - 1 posts
Spanish Mortgages - high set up costs? - 5 posts
Spanish Wills - 4 posts
Interesting website.. Professional pilots chatting to each other. - 13 posts
security grills - 11 posts
water boilers - 12 posts
Easyjet £5 extra APD Tax - 40 posts
EURO RATE - 15 posts
Compleaños Feliz Justin - 6 posts
mark & karen - 2 posts
Happy 33rd Birthday Justin! - 0 posts
RyanAir 2 for 1 offer - 1 posts
***RATE ALERT!*** - 4 posts
Bank Guarantees - 2 posts
Free Web Sites - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Message from Debbie Muirhead - 3 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Is Simple! - 0 posts
Foreign Exchange Made Easy! - 0 posts
Flying to Gib with Gib Air - 20 posts
VERY DISTESSED PROPERTY SALE BEFORE FEB! - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x