hello to you all

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by boblyn Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

just to say hello  new to site an my pc so making lots of blips.moving to spain early next year not sure where yet any thoughts on best place? hoping to carry on with our own business of landscape gardeners .maybe me getting partime work doing anything while hubby gets work in.carnt wait to set off .

Like 0      
09 Dec 2007 11:49 AM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi boblyn welcome to eos and good luck with the move as for the best area you will get hundreds of different opinons as everyone will be biased to there area, spain is a very large country,it will depend on what you want town/country or coastal your budget etc the ultimate choice will be yours.l think the costa blanca slightly inland is the best area (bias) for the best of both worlds and very reasonable prices for the size of the properties (2/3 times the price on the costa del sol for similar)thats where Budget comes in because if you are starting a buisiness you will need to have enough money set a side to keep you going for a year or 2 while you get up and running,you will get plenty of advise and answers to your questions on eos, morerosado (eos superstar)is a mine of information, plus many others if you are interested in the costa blanca south area let georgia (excellent agent on here who looks after what you want unlike the big agents who only want the commission and run) know your criteria and he will guide you,further south mar minor (costa calida) we also have another excellent agent in gillispie.,on the costa del sol we have justin, rixxy and roberto and our mortgage advisor patrick and the lawyer maria so as you see no shortish of help.pat, 

Like 0      
09 Dec 2007 4:23 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

You'll find a massive amount of information  tucked away in the hundreds of threads on our forum, boblyn.

Thank you Pat, you know I'm far too modest to blow my own trumpet, cheques in the post.

Pat, you forgot Glyn The Lawyer in your post. He is on the Costa Blanca & has helped many & is such a good person. He's spent time helping us in emails.

Feel free to ask anything Boblyn but also please spend time looking on the forum as so much has been covered before & we tend to be asked the same questions so much.

Nice to have you as a member.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2007 4:37 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi more your welcome sorry Glyn the lawyer and everyone who is of great help as you see boblyn there is plenty of support and help,my last post should have said no shortage of help not shortish must be the vino.Pat.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

We found our area - 9 posts
weather in alicante - 5 posts
Andalucian Dream Homes - 5 posts
Bank Repossessions - 5 posts
Apartment Different to Plan - 5 posts
Buying in Puerto Marina Los Alcazares - 1 posts
San Javier extension - 10 posts
sending money to spain - 1 posts
Constitution day. - 3 posts
Easyjet have released their Luton flights now - 0 posts
Enquiry about Maria de Castro's baby son. - 3 posts
Has it happened yet??? - 0 posts
Aifos - 3 posts
IBI Council Tax receipt - 6 posts
Cat Transport - 4 posts
Terry Imrie - 1 posts
vistalmar sur villas - 0 posts
Ex-Pat Faux-Pas? - 9 posts
Thinking of using Parador Properties? Think Again! - 18 posts
Woodburning stoves - 3 posts
Sweet tooth in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Been told theres a sky set about for 500e and NO monthly ???? - 4 posts
Careful with your cases - 5 posts
dentists - 2 posts
furnishing masa properties - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x