We found our area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Troythecat Star rating in Stirlingshire, soon .... 72 posts Send private message

Troythecat´s avatar

Hello all  

well after a glorious  5 day stay in Algorfa, lovely village, blue skies, great food (The Vestry Resturant I can reccommend) we have found our area and house!

THANKS to Georgia....a great help and very knowledgeable on the areas we were looking at!! Couldn't have done it without him

We were really taken by a development at Hondon De La Nieves, the surrounding area and house type and price, and the nearby villages had everything we were really looking for in a move to Spain. It is only about half an hour from Alicante airport as well. We are interested in a plot which is to be ready next July or so.

So much to plan now for sure, my head is nipping already!! What state I will be in by the time we actually get there is anybody's guess

You poor souls will be hearing a lot from me over the coming months.........Margaretx

Like 0      
08 Dec 2007 7:03 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Fantastic news Margaret!

I have been in/around Hondon, as my Brother lives in Aspe, lovely choice of area.

I wish you well with you purchase and the BIG move!!!!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
09 Dec 2007 12:12 PM by Troythecat Star rating in Stirlingshire, soon .... 72 posts Send private message

08 Jan 2008 1:46 AM by coast-almeria Star rating in Mojacar. 71 posts Send private message

Good luck with the move!!!!

Like 0      
08 Jan 2008 9:16 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Margaret,

I must have missed this as i think i was in the UK when you posted.

Thanks for the praise it is the most satisfying part of the job when you can match peoples wish list with reality

It was a great pleasureand good fun to show you both around.

Take care and see you soon.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 9:47 PM by woodall42 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

hi

we also have a house on the development were you have brought we completed last november. We really love it and never want to return home, we have had a pool put in and the patio is starting this week, it is a beautiful part and so quiet im sure you will enjoy life in hondon.

karen

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 9:30 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I totally agree Karen,

the views are absolutely spectacular and the village is a step back in time,i get up there quite often as i have friends there now.

Is the old finca Restaurant still run by the Dutch family?

Margaret-there you go,you said it would be good to find another EOS member at Hondon....................

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 2:53 PM by woodall42 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

i Georgia

yes the finca is still run by the dutch family we go there a lot. We are still living in uk but i miss the spainish house and life so much. Im back out in two weeks and cant wait Do you live near to Hondon it is  beautiful all around we have friends in crevellient and that is a great place too

karen

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 3:06 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Karen,

No,i live down nearer to the coast,purely for the logistics of work(office in Guardamar).

I have friends who live on there and it only takes me about 25 minutes to get there so i pop up and see them when i can.

The dutch family are so friendly and the food is fantastic,they used to do Spanish lessons in the Restaurant and i sold to a couple who had a dog and they let them all stay there untill the villa was ready.

I have always said when work becomes less of a priority i will move into that area.

Do you ever get the chance to visit Pinoso,its a lovely old Spanish town with narrow streets and a nice atmosphere.

I dont think you could ever get bored of that scenery.........

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 4:26 PM by woodall42 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

hi Georgi

i will visit pinoso when im over in three weeks sounds lovely

karen

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

weather in alicante - 5 posts
Andalucian Dream Homes - 5 posts
Bank Repossessions - 5 posts
Apartment Different to Plan - 5 posts
Buying in Puerto Marina Los Alcazares - 1 posts
San Javier extension - 10 posts
sending money to spain - 1 posts
Constitution day. - 3 posts
Easyjet have released their Luton flights now - 0 posts
Enquiry about Maria de Castro's baby son. - 3 posts
Has it happened yet??? - 0 posts
Aifos - 3 posts
IBI Council Tax receipt - 6 posts
Cat Transport - 4 posts
Terry Imrie - 1 posts
vistalmar sur villas - 0 posts
Ex-Pat Faux-Pas? - 9 posts
Thinking of using Parador Properties? Think Again! - 18 posts
Woodburning stoves - 3 posts
Sweet tooth in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Been told theres a sky set about for 500e and NO monthly ???? - 4 posts
Careful with your cases - 5 posts
dentists - 2 posts
furnishing masa properties - 5 posts
Wanted to Rent between Aguilas and Mojacar - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x