Recommendations for car hire at Malaga airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jul 2023 7:28 PM by iznalloz Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Hi to anyone out there?!

What has happened to car hire in Spain? I remember the days when it was a simple and inexpensive thing to do! The staff were always courteous and polite....and it wasn't their sole aim to wring out every last euro from you!

My question is can anybody recommend a car hire firm who might fit any of the above criteria? We always used to use Record and they were always excellent, unfortunately the last two times we have used them they have disappointed us badly.  The last time they charged us for a full tank of fuel and this was supposed to be re-imbursed upon return of the vehicle, but instead of refunding it, they charged the same amount again, this took me 4/6 weeks to sort out and more than £10 stirling in phone calls, and no apology or anything in the bargain!

Would appreciate your thoughts/recommendations, many thanks.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2023 11:37 AM by Autumnxs Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!  https://www.myaarpmedicare.us/

This message was last edited by Autumnxs on 7/29/2023.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2023 1:24 PM by CarGest Star rating in Malaga Airport. 1 posts Send private message

Hello, from CarGest we are committed to just what you say, we do not pressure or deceive anyone, you can check it in the reviews on Google and Trustpilot.

I hope this comment helps you.

Regards

Like 0      
01 Aug 2023 9:58 PM by TFiLondon Star rating in East Sussex. 29 posts Send private message

Espacar have always been very reliable for us

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taps - 3 posts
De- Banking - 9 posts
Spanish income Tax for a UK 🇬🇧 expats. - 11 posts
excess energy from solar panels - 4 posts
How to find who owns GE Mortgage book now? - 6 posts
Murcia area -20 year rule for legalisation. - 20 posts
Touring caravan - 6 posts
UK to Spain (Madrid) - 1 posts
Calls to UK - 2 posts
Only 1,800 British Citizens have entered Spain on a NLV since its introduction. - 14 posts
Only 1% of new builds being bought by the British - 13 posts
Builder changed quote and over charging. Threatening court if I don’t pay the extra - 3 posts
Scammers on EOS by Private Messages - 2 posts
As a UK guy what is the difference between 'Saldo Actual' and 'Saldo Disponible' for Spanish current accounts (say BBVA for example) - 7 posts
Ayúdame a elegir hosting para mi sitio web - 0 posts
La ley mordaza - 0 posts
Jatar - 0 posts
Duty to repair - 2 posts
Energia XXI no bills since December 2022 - 2 posts
Property - 2 posts
Question on setting up cycling holiday company from the UK - 1 posts
Necessary Repairs - 1 posts
Sailing to Spain Ferry membership - 0 posts
Check your passport signature!! - 18 posts
Does deed name change need to be made on selling? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x