De- Banking

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Jul 2023 9:10 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Is it safe to have any social media accounts?

Like 0      
25 Jul 2023 11:02 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

KAVANAGH  I am not to sure what a social media Bank account is ...I think you are getting confused with Internet  Banks such as the Wise Bank ...I am with  the online Wise Bank I pay all my standing orders that I have in Spain things like IBI / Community fees  / Car insurance  / Car tax  and anything else you can think of ...I no longer have a Spanish Bank account as the fees they charged was extortionate. Online Banks like the Wise Bank are completely free to use hope that helps.

Like 0      
25 Jul 2023 1:40 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Pure guess on my part but I recon Kavanagh meant those social media accounts for talking to others about your lifestyle, like 'Going into a shop now to buy undies' and much more other rubbish.

Like 0      
25 Jul 2023 3:28 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

BAZ 1 – 0 WINDY

Like 0      
26 Jul 2023 11:15 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Kavanagh De Banking is what happened to Nigel Farage for his political beliefs which is totally illegal in the land of the Free speech. 

Like 0      
26 Jul 2023 12:23 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Windy, why is it currently illegal and what law are you quoting?

Like 0      
26 Jul 2023 2:43 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Kavanagh the UK 🇬🇧 laws clearly state you have a right to have your own lawful political views and the right to free speech. 

Like 1      
26 Jul 2023 3:28 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Windy, what has that got to do with De-Banking? Nigel Farage and many others were De-Banked for commercial reasons.

Like 1      
26 Jul 2023 3:43 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Nigel Farage also had his private and confidential banking details revealed, which as we know should never have happened, sounds to me that alone is one big reason to dump anyone in a bank, high up or a clerk, if they do that....Now I have said this hope I don't get De-Banked...(What ever that is?)

Like 1      
26 Jul 2023 4:07 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

‘’De-Banked’’ is the media jargon being used; it’s really having your account closed down (provided you don’t owe the bank money). Banks use the excuse of commercial reasons but refuse to disclose those reasons, hiding behind the laws of illegal disclosure. Dame Alison Rose will now know all about disclosure laws seeing she is now on the dole.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish income Tax for a UK 🇬🇧 expats. - 11 posts
excess energy from solar panels - 4 posts
How to find who owns GE Mortgage book now? - 6 posts
Murcia area -20 year rule for legalisation. - 20 posts
Touring caravan - 6 posts
UK to Spain (Madrid) - 1 posts
Calls to UK - 2 posts
Only 1,800 British Citizens have entered Spain on a NLV since its introduction. - 14 posts
Only 1% of new builds being bought by the British - 13 posts
Builder changed quote and over charging. Threatening court if I don’t pay the extra - 3 posts
Scammers on EOS by Private Messages - 2 posts
As a UK guy what is the difference between 'Saldo Actual' and 'Saldo Disponible' for Spanish current accounts (say BBVA for example) - 7 posts
Ayúdame a elegir hosting para mi sitio web - 0 posts
La ley mordaza - 0 posts
Jatar - 0 posts
Duty to repair - 2 posts
Energia XXI no bills since December 2022 - 2 posts
Property - 2 posts
Question on setting up cycling holiday company from the UK - 1 posts
Necessary Repairs - 1 posts
Sailing to Spain Ferry membership - 0 posts
Check your passport signature!! - 18 posts
Does deed name change need to be made on selling? - 5 posts
AFAs, DAFAs or SAFAs - 1 posts
The Wanderer pauses - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x