Santa Ana Jumilia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by keef_morris Star rating in Stevenage. 1 posts Send private message

Hello

I am new to this site, the reason for posting my thoughts are has any body else heard the latest on the San Jose developement at Jumilia the first phases are now scheduled for a October 2008.

Our original date given to us by Ambasun was May 2007, so to say we are dissapointed is an under statement.

I look forward to any body else sharing similiar stories at Jumilia, or advice on what I can do.

Thanks

Keef 

Like 0      
21 Sep 2007 10:06 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

I always thought that this development did not have all the permits [ may be wrong] and was being marketed in advance of getting them , a bit like some of the PW developments

If you buy at this stage prices are often very reasonable but you have the risk of delays etc 

No doubt they will get the permits in due course

Surely your contract has a time limit after which you can cancel and activate the bank guarantee if the builder is slow in giving you back your deposit  money and then you can move on to a developemnt which does have all the permits, a new ready now or re-sale and get a  life style change now!

Your agent should help you with this and your lawyer, if not change lawyer

May be you are happy to wait and the price you paid is good value

Like 0      
21 Sep 2007 11:14 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter
Hi Keef_Morris - have you looked on the thread for this development?  Am pretty sure you will find lots of other posts there.

Like 0      
21 Sep 2007 11:32 PM by lennox Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I was told December 07 for completion onphase 1 anyone here any other dates

Like 0      
23 Sep 2007 6:04 PM by 4749annjoe Star rating in blackpool lancs. 50 posts Send private message

Hi Lennox

We are buying on Santa Ana Del Monte Jumilla.   I'm Afraid the new is not very good.   Our agent is also

Ambasun!!!! .   You  should go to www.santaanadelmonte.com and join the forum, an excellent bunch of people

who will give you all the help you need.

Ann & Joe 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Land opposite Lidl's at Playa Flamenca - 12 posts
Coordinated Lifestyles / CU InSpain - 16 posts
Registering a car in Spain - 13 posts
Indoor swimming pools - 13 posts
Our tow bar is legal! - 13 posts
Why not to buy in spain - 2 posts
HABITACION LICENCE - 3 posts
New investestment in Murcia - 17 posts
Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas - 3 posts
helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts
Job Agencies - Legal - 0 posts
Removals from enland to spain - 40 posts
NIE - 5 posts
Working in spain - 3 posts
Family Allowance - 5 posts
Any spanish mortgage experts out there? (in need of 100% mortgage, and 'bad credit' mortgages general advice) - 1 posts
Landrover for sale, - 2 posts
Torre Pacheco - 0 posts
Territorial Army, proud to say the least! - 1 posts
Apartment complex not to specification and Bank Guarantees - 12 posts
What is the best way of learning Spanish at home? - 51 posts
Marketing your property - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x