Coordinated Lifestyles / CU InSpain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Has anybody used this company to purchase a furniture package? 

Please let me know as we have been contacted by some worried customers.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Sep 2007 1:19 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi Justin

What company? I can't see any name.

Irene

Like 0      
20 Sep 2007 1:51 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Irene

It's in the subject line..."Coordinated lifestyles/ CU InSpain"

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 9:11 PM by finlay Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

Yes we are using Co-ordinated Lifestyles and have been trying to get in contact with them for the past few weeks with no luck and are now starting to get a bit worried!

Janice Ferguson

Like 0      
06 Oct 2007 4:52 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Another member has contacted us about this company and the fact that they have lost their money as this company says they don't have it, they only passed it on to the furniture supplier....but they aren't getting their furniture!!  7,000 pounds down the toilet it seems.

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

Like 0      
14 Nov 2007 2:58 PM by hilljo Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Please give me all the details of this company.

We managed to get enough furniture to just about cover our expenses.....about e1000k out.

Am trying to investigate, so any ammo you have would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 1:07 PM by AntonJ Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

My friends and I have been ripped off by Co-ordinated Lifestyles / CU InSpain / Perspective Living. We have lost about €17,000 - so a pretty big hit.

The guy who runs the scam is Noe Benziane, he lives on the Isle of Man, and appears to do this a lot.

PLEASE AVOID ALL THREE COMPANIES - and Noe especially.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 1:23 PM by hilljo Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

The ex-MD's name who is based in the UK is Marc Horn.

His last email to me read:

I have been trying to sort this for you and now the situation has come to the point that I have had to close the company down. I know longer have any staff out there and the only thing I can offer is that when I do catch up with Noe I will make sure I get your money back as well. (dtd 21Feb).

Anyone know of a good contact in Rogue Trader we can get on the case!

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 1:35 PM by AntonJ Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi

Hi Hilljo,

I last found Noe working for the company below (Sept 07) - I call every now and then to try and speak to him.

Sailcrest Magnetics (IOM) Ltd
Units 12 & 13 Balderton Court
c/o Wilson & Collins
Balthane Industrial Estate
Ballasalla
Isle of Man
IM9 2AJ
United Kingdom

Tel -  +44 1624 824036
Fax - +44 1624 823799
Email sales@sailcrest.net

I spoke to his father in law, who also lives on the Isle of Man, but Noe is one evasive character.

Marc Horn wrote to us saying that Noe was nothing to do with him, so a little different to your encounter.

I am hoping that the Trading Standards Europe, may be able to help. I will keep you informed via this site?

Thanks

Like 0      
07 Jul 2008 6:25 PM by stewartm Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Dear all 

I am a freelance journalist researching an article on internet and e-fraud out of the Isle of Man and would like to talk/email/forum chat with any of you and use the example of Noe to highlight how much this stuff goes on, how easy it is to get tricked and how to prevent other people getting caught the same way. At least it might raise awareness.

I'd like to discuss such things as;

How did this Noe character get in touch and how did he operate. For example, how did he want the money sent to him. Did he use eBay? Has the fact that he is in the Isle of Man made it any more difficult to trace him and the money?

Thanks in advance for any help

Stewart Mitchell

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 10:32 AM by stewartm Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hilljo - thanks for getting in touch. Can't read your message at the mo, because I haven't had the private messaging function turned on yet. I have requested this but am still waiting. If you see this before I manage to read it perhaps you could mail me on s then g then mitchell (alloneword) at g mail point company.

Thanks

Stewart

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 10:09 AM by Jillw Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We too were duped by Noe and Co-ordinated Lifestyles!  I met Noe and a 'colleague' at my property in Portugal in June 2007.  Having spent two and a half hours with them, measuring and choosing colours/fabrics I had no reason to doubt his integrity!!??

We then transferred money totalling £13000 and apart from the odd email from him I never heard any more.  The phone number I had for him is unattainable and he wouldn't respond to my email request for a contact number.

So, almost 12 months since I transferred the deposit I am now in the hands of the UK police to try and track him down.  If I don't get any money back it will be some form of relief to think they may stop him doing it to someone else.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2008 1:52 PM by AntonJ Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Jillw,

It is so frustrating - your experience sounds just like ours. Which police force are you in touch with? We should add our complaint to yours, it may give it even more weight! Anything we can do to stop this man from fleecing ohers.

Anton

Like 0      
17 Sep 2008 8:01 AM by regnose Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Personal details removed **

Maybe the UK police would like to find out where Mr Benziane is.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 9/17/2008.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2008 3:50 PM by patti123 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Did anyone go to their offices? Just wondered if anyone had tried to find them where they are/were based.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2008 5:34 PM by patti123 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I have tried to post a link but it wont let me as I havent posted enough times, anyway, google Noe Benziane and he has done some sort of run/charity walk in the Isle of Man recently so I would assume he must be living there and I cant imagine there are many people with his name!

Like 0      
16 Dec 2008 1:17 PM by oldman40 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

As somebody who used to work for this snake I wish you all well, unfortunately he took me for a fair amount as well as my workmates. A very nice man to your face but that`s as far as it goes!!

The last I heard he had nothing worth any value to take away from him so I have long given up any hope of getting what I am owed. Lets hope he gets what he deserves in the end!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Registering a car in Spain - 13 posts
Indoor swimming pools - 13 posts
Our tow bar is legal! - 13 posts
Why not to buy in spain - 2 posts
HABITACION LICENCE - 3 posts
New investestment in Murcia - 17 posts
Does anyone have any info on Palmeral Villas - 3 posts
helicopterios sanitarios - 8 posts
Spanish mortgages - 1 posts
Working in Spain - 0 posts
Golf clubs - 29 posts
Job Agencies - Legal - 0 posts
Removals from enland to spain - 40 posts
NIE - 5 posts
Working in spain - 3 posts
Family Allowance - 5 posts
Any spanish mortgage experts out there? (in need of 100% mortgage, and 'bad credit' mortgages general advice) - 1 posts
Landrover for sale, - 2 posts
Torre Pacheco - 0 posts
Territorial Army, proud to say the least! - 1 posts
Apartment complex not to specification and Bank Guarantees - 12 posts
What is the best way of learning Spanish at home? - 51 posts
Marketing your property - 0 posts
Winter clothes? - 22 posts
SELLING OFF PLAN IN SAN CAYETANO BEFORE COMPLETION, CAN THAT BE DONE - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 17

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x