air con prices

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2015 9:59 AM by quesada11 Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Hi can anyone tell me how much it would cost for air con in my 3bed townhouse ? Im guessing aircon unit for each 3bedrooms. any recomendations would be great dona pepa quesada bear torrevieja

Like 0      
26 Jun 2015 11:18 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Difficult question as there are so many out there. Some (and you will have seen the fly posters all around) install one unit for 250 euros but these will be generally be very noisy and expensive to run. You can pay up to 5,000 euro to get a house fully fitted.

However, you say you live in Dona Pepa II. I think most of these properties have the ducting pre-installed. Check that out first and you can get one (or maybe 2-usually one upstairs and one downstairs) hidden away and are very quiet and quite cheap to run. Make sure you get the inverter type as these switch off and on when the correct temperature is reached instead of working all the time.

If you haven't got pre-installation (you can check if you have air vents in each room) then the split air ones for around 600 euro a unit (fitted) is probably what you need. Have a look at Don De by the arches. Once you have the type, go to other aircon installers as Don De are quite expensive (but one of the best for neat, tidy installations).

There really are tons of different types out there so you need to work out the area to be served (size of rooms) and check you get the one most suitable for your property.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

recommended car hire companies Gerona Spain - 0 posts
New to Eye on Spain - 1 posts
Bank Repossessions - 36 posts
Car insurance for than 90 days on a UK Reg Car - 14 posts
Granada City Centre Traffic Fines - 6 posts
Never again will I book through Do You Spain! - 5 posts
Greek Crisis - 0 posts
We're losing our postal service - 3 posts
NO WORK.....IS SOCIAL SECURITY AVAILABLE? - 3 posts
buses from malaga airport to marbella on Saturday - 1 posts
Is Covera ever opening ? - 2 posts
Repairs to Westminster - 17 posts
Visiting Gibraltar? - 2 posts
Electricity Charges - 7 posts
Demolition Order - 4 posts
Beware The Cowboy Builders Are Back - 23 posts
Rent or Buy - 6 posts
moving to spain - 10 posts
Astra 2G latest updates - 1 posts
Music Jams - 0 posts
Inconsistent Judicial Rulings and recovery of legal costs and interest (Bank/Insurer claims) - 0 posts
Electricty to be charged by the hour - 2 posts
Foreign Asset Declaration Model 720: - 50 posts
Help!! Employer has not paid me or my tax, or his!! - 4 posts
Spanish Lawyer - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x