125 scooter

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Jun 2014 8:09 PM by dom63uk Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi im thinking of importing a 2012 125 honda pcx value 1800£ anyone have an idea how much it will cost me does anyone know someone who can do it for me please my no is 07903311799 and email dom63uk@yahoo,co,uk thanks 

Like 0      
26 Jun 2014 11:20 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Dom.  To get the facts, I recommend you speak to a gestor.  The advice will be free and 'probably' correct.

Like 0      
26 Jun 2014 11:41 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

1. Good sale contract where all data of buyer and seller are included.
- V5 document

- Approval ( homologación) document. Clause K. It is a 12 digit code.

- Techincal card: CO2 emission is requested in Spain Tax Office. If not contained in the technical card, you will have to request this from the engineer in Spain.

- Keep part 10 of V5 document- rest of document needs to be sent  to Traffic Authorities in the UK. Any post office is valid and it is stamp free. SORN document is included among documents that Post Offices have in the UK for these communications.

- Once DVLA receives this, it will produce a new V5 which will be sent to new owner. If you are driving the motorbike while bringing it to Spain, you will have to hire a temporary Insurance in a UK Insurance company.There are some sales companies who give to you the Insurance as a bonus.

- If you are not driving it, you will have to hire a company for doing this. It is advisable to hire a transport insurance at this point.

- Due to different driving directions in Spain and UK , the front light of the motorbike needs to be adapted prior to going through the Spain´s Technical Inspection. There are sticks that are useful as a temporary caution measure for not blinding drivers facing you.

- Check that the speed meter, uses Km/h

- Go through Technical Inspection in Spain with all this documents at hand. Do a thoroughly check of the motorbike before going through inspection.

- After inspetion day, go to Tax office and pay the Transfer Tax. This tax amouny depends on motor model and year, cylinders and C02 emissions. Till 600 cc cost of of 60€. 1000cc is 140€.

- Traffic office for re-registering the bike. If you have all documents, thius step is simple and will not cost you more than 100€.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
26 Jun 2014 10:39 PM by dom63uk Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Maria a couple of things 

1 how do i get Approval ( homologación) document. Clause K. It is a 12 digit code.

2 can honda give me Techincal card: CO2 emission 

or do i need to get this in spain 

i am shiping bike over but then need to take it to itv also headlight is straight on my model how do i get temp insurance in spain on uk No plates also if i was to do this how long does it take i have been quoted 500 euros to do this for me what do u sugest my daughter leves there and we both speak spanish we live near Torrevieja thanks for your help my no is 00447903311799 or please send me your no i will cal you maybe you can talk me through this thanks 

Like 0      
27 Jun 2014 8:23 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Please send a private message to me for this

Kindest,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
28 Jun 2014 5:46 AM by pginfo1 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

scooters are my all tyme favourite vehcile

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Form 210 submission for rental income if no taxes due - 0 posts
Bank draft when selling house - 26 posts
Conversation about the World cup in Spanish - 0 posts
Spanish Property - Can we help ourselves? - 5 posts
Government takes steps to avoid incomplete information on the land register - 16 posts
Filing Deadline for Form 210 for Declaring Rental Income - 1 posts
Removing gas installation in Spain - 3 posts
Compensation from builder - who benefits? - 3 posts
communities - 8 posts
Core Amateur Series Espana 2014 (Register your Interest) - 0 posts
Compensation pay out - who benefits - 0 posts
Income tax - 7 posts
Moving to Spain? Some advice (a perspective / an option) - 14 posts
Film On and the World Cup - FIFA ban - 8 posts
First year Spain experience,advice appreciated - 0 posts
Where is the nearest branch of Bankia to Malaga Railway Station - 1 posts
Can anyone recommend a good Proxy service? - 5 posts
Change to NIF numbers - 2 posts
Lemon, rescue kitty looking for a home (costa blanca and Murcia area) - 0 posts
Car Deliver Spain/UK/Spain - 9 posts
Rental Frustration! - 8 posts
licence groups - 2 posts
Santander bank - 14 posts
Santander bank - 1 posts
Where does Spain's political future lie? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x