bopmalaga es buscar.php website help anyone please?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2014 1:34 PM by coldinengland Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello All

A friend of mine has some money he wants to gamble on a property in the South of Spain.  He seems to think the bottom is in.  Maybe he is right.

He has asked me to help him find a bargain.  He went down to Malaga recently but was very turned off by the agents he met.  It’s not appropriate to repeat his words!  But to cut a long story short he felt like he was being “bate and switched” away from properties he had researched into properties that he perceived were overpriced.

He is interested in a repossession/bank deal, but he does not require a mortgage.  We have both studied the repossession process from the IMS mortgages PDF document.

He wants me to research how many properties have been repossessed and how many properties will be repossessed soon.

I have been trying to use this website

bopmalaga es buscar.php

I just want to search how many properties have been in court for repossession say this year, and how many of those are ones owned by foreigners (like people with a nie number).  Am I looking in the right place? 
My friend is a facts and figures guy and he’s not into opinion/politically motivated massaged figures generated by people with an agenda!
Thanks in advance
Thomas

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 3:40 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Welcome to EOS. What a strange first post!
For a gambler, your friend seems to want to do due diligence over and above what most investors would bother with. (What significance does whether a property was repossessed from a Spanish national or a foreigner have?) For a gambler, southern Spain is probably the right place to be looking, but an investor hoping for an early recovery in the market would probably do better looking elsewhere.
Do you think perhaps he's over thinking this? I don't know whether the Boletin site has the information you seek, but I don't really understand why ths would be useful. The mortgage site you mention only seems to discuss repossession from the debtor's point of view rather than those seeking to buy a repossessed property so I'm not sure of the relevance of that either. I'm in no way politically motivated, nor do I have any agenda, but for what it's worth, my opinion is, if he is disappointed in the agents (no surprise there) and wants specifically to buy a bank repo, why doesn't he just go direct to the banks? They pretty much all have dedicated websites now, and for cash buyers I'm quite sure they will be willing to negotiate.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 4:26 PM by coldinengland Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello all

Thanks for your reply Roberto

He has an idea to try and buy a property from someone that is about to lose theirs this is why.  If its a Brit you might be able to look them up on facebook or some other place.

As I have said, he does not like agents.  Seemed to use the phrase dog faeces in the same sentence as discussing them (hope this not break forum rules?)!

He also wants to know if the repossessions are coming thick and fast or they are drying up.  If they are drying up this is a buying sign.  A very big buying sign.  And that website is geographically targeted cos its info on the province of Malaga.  He doesn't care about property prices in Madrid.

All I want to work out is what to type into the search tool so it shows me court cases where peoples residential property being taken back.  There will be some Spanish phrases you can type in I am sure!

The problem with the banks is the best properties go to the bank staff.

He doesn't want some flat with no community that’s poorly built and finished on the other side of the autopista.  He wants a bargain.  He has cash and I am trying to do leg work for him cos he has told me I can use it.  He knows I'm good it fixing stuff and looking after things.

He is quite willing to pay a reputable lawyer.  But not an agent.  He doesn't want to pay the prices he sees idealista.  He wants a distressed sale thats less per sq ft that a normal home in the UK.  A 1000 sq ft house in many parts of the uk goes for £150,000.  He wants to pay less than that, in theory he wants to pay less than the build costs.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 4:46 PM by casperruby Star rating. 165 posts Send private message

Call me a synic but but your chap sounds like the sort of arse hole that spain can well do without, the sort that breads on others misery and bad luck. I he wants bank repos then as roberto says go to a bank and I hope tgey treat him as well as he wishes to treat others.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 5:02 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
1000 sq ft for £150,000?
Send me a PM, I can help!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
28 Mar 2014 5:20 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

1000sq ft is 92 sq mtrs mas o menos

£150,000 is 181,000€

He should be able to buy two properties at this rate.

I hope you are not trying to flog him yours Roberto!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Someone Is Telling Porkies - 8 posts
LAKE VINUELA SOCIAL CLUB - 0 posts
Lawyer just informed me I may need a Gestoria - 1 posts
Astronomy Group - Duquesa/Manilva/Estepona & San Pedro - 0 posts
Will Spain Follow Cyprus - 2 posts
Arroyo De La Miel Bank help PLEASE - 0 posts
Cars with foreign number plates - 39 posts
Help for UK TV documentary - 5 posts
Freesat & Sky program guide updates - 0 posts
UK to Spain - 0 posts
20 New Rules to Remember for Spanish Road Users - 60 posts
DEVALUATION - Intriguing Question - 5 posts
Spanish Bank and their Charges - is anyone paying no charges? - 5 posts
Agricultural water - 15 posts
More Phantom Theme Parks for Spain? - 0 posts
Lost Friend I really need your help - 0 posts
Spanish Property Market 2014 : Prices May Fall By Another 15% - 41 posts
Why? - 1 posts
English TV in Spain - 39 posts
Hi everybody! - 0 posts
Wills and Inheritance Tax - 14 posts
Electrical fixed charges increased from 36% to 65%. - 13 posts
Shop/Wholesalers Dolores - 0 posts
Inheritance tax advice for residents - 39 posts
Hotel Type Key switch - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x