Burglar/Intruder alarm Systems.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Hi all,

help and advice needed re alarm systems. When I purchased my apartment it was installed with an alarm system from Securitas. I have been paying about 36 euros per month for their services. It works fine but whenever there is a problem ie false alarm, they contact me by phone and that is all they do. I then have to phone a neighbour who checks that there hasn't been a break in ect.

The monthly fee seems a little high for the service receive and I know there are other systems available.

Is anyone using an alarm system with GSM or better still, a system with video links to your mobile phone? Any help or advice would be appreciated as I would like to sort this out by October.

Many thanks.

Tech.

Like 0      
30 Aug 2011 8:15 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

I have had an alarm contract with Securitas for the past 8 years. I find it serves me peace of mind. Yes they do contact me back in the UK when there is activation. They also call my local nominated Key holder in Spain.
They also call if the power fails and the battery backup kicks in.
On all the Alarm activations that have happened at my property the Guardia have attended within 5 min.
This normally happens when friends or family arrive to stay and my key holder forgets to unset the alarm. It happens!.

I find there service and response to any problems Very Good. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Presentation program of autumn activities- Last Resort Manilva - 0 posts
AT LAST I CAN FLY FROM SOUTHEND AIRPORT - 5 posts
Setting up Sunday League Football Club in Granada, interested? - 0 posts
NIE numbers - 14 posts
Trip Advisor - 1 posts
SAT NAV - 0 posts
Wanted - 0 posts
Changing address re car ownership - 2 posts
Peugeot 206 cc For Sale - 4 posts
Parking Fines in Spain - 23 posts
Newbie - 16 posts
WHAT IS THE PRICE PER SQ MT FOR RESALE PROPERTY INLAND ALICANTE - 16 posts
Endesa Bank Account - 16 posts
VILLA - 0 posts
Equality in EU - 0 posts
Spain is possible - 5 posts
venta la choza - 2 posts
Advice on Correct Procedure, Please - 8 posts
COME DINE WITH ME COSTA DEL SOL TONIGHT - 4 posts
Serious Legal Problems - 23 posts
Looking for english/American school in Murcia/Alicante Region - 7 posts
Boundary Walls - 13 posts
humax freesat. - 23 posts
Back from Marbella trip - 6 posts
Embalse de Istan - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x