Gillian McKeith Song. ('I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' 2010)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Nov 2010 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

THIS is very funny. I just love watching the programme.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2010 9:58 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sorry, posted incorrectly!

This message was last edited by morerosado on 24/11/2010.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2010 10:04 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I meant to post this version.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2010 12:26 PM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

The song--I love it !  

I do sometimes wonder what it must be like to have a "celebrity" type brain that yearns for a few more minutes of exposure long after the owners shooting star has flashed over the horizon.

Does it not put out a little blip that says "Uh-oh-don't go there-they gonna kick the cr*p outa ya"   Does the celeb. hear the message but discount the warning and think  " But I'm gonna get me 20 minutes on telly and a cheque to go in the bank" ?

Does the brain then quickly  give in and go "Hey-right-it's gotta be better than that sifting through poo gig"?

Would any forum folk put theirselves in the same position--if the money was right?

Like 0      
30 Nov 2010 1:31 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

crostrad

after 8 years of fighting the Spanish justice system, being bitten by a snake, eating crocodile penis and drinking liquidised cockroach would be a walk in the park!!!

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 1:13 AM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

Goodstich44 -Now, if the crocodile had still been alive I would've paid good money to see that !  

Just got back here in Lincolnshire after a way too short stay over in Valencia. Flight back was delayed by early morning ice/snow at  Stanstead, and then we had a not very pleasant drive up through the snow this evening.

It's still very sad to read about the problems people have with property purchases that go badly wrong--including getting done up like a kipper by their own lawyers. It must put them off ever buying a spanish property again.

We got lightly done over in Albox ( there's a song waiting to be written there) some 6 years ago now and the experience did put us off going after another property for a while. But we did lots of research via forums/websites etc. and found a lawyer that we felt was o.k to work with-and a decent real estate company- result-happiness in our little house in Valencia--just wish we could spend more time there.

Heating has just gone off-so time to head for the duvet, then get up early to clear the snow off the driveway.

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 11:12 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

crostrad

re: the live crocodile. They've probably saved that version for a late night Xmas special?!?

Glad to hear it's going right for you now. It is a great shame what's happened. I used to love Spain, but feel very bitter towards it now after all these years fighting crooks, only to be ultimately cheated by the very system there to provide justice.

Back to the the jungle thing, I think Stacey will win as she's well meaning and so funny in a ' corny girl in a carry on film'  sort of way.

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 11:35 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

'Back to the the jungle thing I think Stacey will win as she's well meaning and so funny in a ' corny girl in a carry on film'  sort of way.'

Thought I was in the wrong thread (again).

I would like Stacey to win too though her voice gets on my ****.  She's exceptionally funny without realising it.

(Goodstich, good to see you, my friend.)

Like 0      
01 Dec 2010 12:15 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Hi more', and you too.

yes, still here keeping in touch with those you choose to see the reality and trying to find info' and supporting anything that will help bring change to Spain's bloody awful justice system.

About -3 C When I left for work on my push bike his morning, but I get a bit of a kick from passing all the standing traffic, warming up, not wearing out the clutch on the hills and keeping fit!  Bit on the slippy side tho'!

Keep warm.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

International cooking at Christmas - 0 posts
want spainish teacher - 1 posts
Life Insurance - any recommedations? - 6 posts
Should i see the mortgage deed before completion? - 4 posts
Furniture restorer needed - Malaga Province or south Cadiz - 4 posts
WAECO Portable Fridge/Freezer -17'C - 0 posts
English website for Hondon valley - 0 posts
Christmas Menu at Charo, Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Mortgage Information - 8 posts
Electricity - changing over to dual rate - 5 posts
Dog Kennel in andalusia - 1 posts
Community payments - who decides how much? - 7 posts
what's it like at christmas - 6 posts
Alldays Supermarket in Algorfa - 1 posts
voting in Spain - 1 posts
Anyone found a digital camera between Cabopino and la Cala? - reward - 0 posts
What phone and Internet provider is the best - 11 posts
Is a NIE necessary? - 6 posts
memory foam mattresses - 13 posts
Swiss army knife - 2 posts
Does anyone ask their lawyer to do the utilities connection - 14 posts
dacion en pago - 6 posts
Where to buy furniture - 3 posts
Christmas in La Cala Hills, Nr Mijas - 6 posts
Royal Engagement Facebook Fail - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x