lots of info needed about buying on camposol!

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Oct 2015 6:13 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I think the folk who live on Camposol (please note correct spelling!) are probably fed up to the back teeth with this and other similar threads.  So you may not receive a response. 

But don't write it off - certainly should be tried, but you need to spend at least an hour to drive around the different areas and see if there's one that suits and it's a large place.

A while ago they tried to achieve some progress by forming a political party to get some Councillors into Mazarron Town Hall, but for reasons I don't understand they did not receive the necessary vote required, which is a great pity.

Like 3      
05 Oct 2015 7:04 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Although Camposol is not my ideal place to live for short term renting it has everything one could need especially if you choose a property in Sector B. Although vastly removed from the real Spain certainly cannot think of anywhere better for so done with your requirements as it has all the facilities including 8 day entertainment on tap. Plus close to the resorts of Mazarron and Cartagena. 

Like 3      
05 Oct 2015 7:23 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

This thread is 5 years old a lot has been achieved over That time Massa the builder was thrown off the site 2 years ago the council are maintaining the roads and street lights and the day to day rubbish collection what ,more could anyone want ,one thing l have noticed about posters on this forum is that most of them don't even own a place in the sun and never been anywhere near Camposol ,l have owned a villa on Camposol for 9 years and believe me iif their was anything to moan about then l would be doing it .

Like 5      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Paramount Theme Park in Murcia - 8 posts
Two injured during armed robbery at Carrefour in Estepona - 0 posts
They only flew to Barcelona & Mallorca but.... - 1 posts
Requirements to drive Motos in Spain - 2 posts
Neighbours barking dogs at 2am - 5 posts
Something novel- Let's bash another airline and their luggage policy instead of the usual one! - 5 posts
Previous owners waste removal bill. - 1 posts
how is everything going? - 0 posts
Grocery Store Prices in Málaga - 0 posts
Toll Roads - 10 posts
Paying taxes in Spain - 1 posts
multiple sclerosis in spain - 2 posts
Re-homing Pets - 6 posts
Staff Vacancy due to expansion!! - 0 posts
La Caixa bank - my NIE number is wrong and I can't speak spanish.. help! - 6 posts
Americans in spain - 3 posts
Philips 32" Television with integral stand - 0 posts
6 month rental contract - 5 posts
La Manga Club - 0 posts
Villamartin area information - 2 posts
Enforcing a 10 year building guarentee ? - 17 posts
Mijas Pueblo Feria - 2 posts
Saab 93 Vector Sport - UK headlights for sale - 0 posts
2 Bikes For sale - 8 posts
No win no fee - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 83

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x