THAT IS IT!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 May 2010 12:00 AM by simpers1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

THE LAST POST ABOUT MY COMPLAINT WAS DELETED. I THINK THIS WEBSITE IS UNFAIR. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET A CHANCE. I'VE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE SWEARING ON HERE LIKE IN BLOGS.

Like 0      
17 May 2010 2:01 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

99% OF USERS HAVE ENOUGH GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO COMMINICATE WITHOUT SWEARING.

SIMPLE SOLUTION.......START YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND ALLOW ALL THE SWEARING YOU WANT!

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
17 May 2010 3:00 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

Its likely that people of all ages read the forums on here and we should all be mindful of that. Some of the threads can get a bit 'heated' because of differing points of view but I have not read any all-out swearing on them.

Foul language is offensive and really shouldnt be tolerated on here... sorry simpers1 but if you have something to say, keep the language clean please or you will find your threads deleted promptly! 

Like 0      
17 May 2010 7:35 PM by Jet48 Star rating in Estepona / Great Yar.... 106 posts Send private message

Jet48´s avatar

I for one totally agree with Redsam79 and wend691 this forum is not the place for bad language.

I also noticed when out on occassions in bars in Spain, the amount of english who tend to swear and at times I feel quite embarrassed at this. My own country men only able to have a conversation full of swear words in public.

Now I dont consider myself a prude, I mean who hasn't hit their finger with a hammer or done something similar and uttered the '***!' word. But I do believe there are standards we should keep when posting on a Forum or out in public and swearing should not heard. What people do in the privacy of their own home is their business.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Re: non-residency status certificate - 16 posts
The Great Siesta Debate - 3 posts
Jerez airport - parking - 3 posts
bus routes going through San Cayetano - 1 posts
Santander to San javier - 16 posts
Little Old Men - 4 posts
Question for Justin - 2 posts
painting holidays in spain - 4 posts
AGM Voting - Abstaining? - 11 posts
A Very Dangerous Virus - 11 posts
40K Members on EOS!!!!! - 4 posts
Jet2 abandonement - 1 posts
Spanish tax return completed free of charge - 0 posts
Do you know where this is - 7 posts
Goverment Bicycle hire at the beach in Costa Calida - 1 posts
jazztel in marbella - 0 posts
Wanted urgently: Replacement roof... - 0 posts
Movinf to Spain - 1 posts
UK Reg Vehicle & Road Fund License - 18 posts
Building recommendation. - 0 posts
Long term parking at Reus Airport - 1 posts
Agents in Granada ? - 3 posts
LEY 57/68 - OFF PLAN PURCHASES - 3 posts
Dying badly - and needlessly - 0 posts
NIE application revised fee EUR16.00 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x