eyespyspain@aweber.com

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Mar 2010 12:42 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

HI Justin,

Have had acknowledgement that I have paid. But cannot seem to download, but not to worry about it.

It could be my laptop it keeps telling me it is low in memory and windows is increasing it. I know I have to increase the rams somehow but not sure how to go about that.

Good Luck hope all works out.

Pat

Like 0      
12 Mar 2010 10:16 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

OK, I will email you all now.

I think I will email every who bought just in case anyone else is waiting for the link.

Pat, is your computer referring to "Virtual memory"?

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Mar 2010 12:51 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes Justin it is.

Pat

Like 0      
12 Mar 2010 2:49 PM by mojito Star rating in Cupar Fife / San Jua.... 268 posts Send private message

Tomaarto, what's your problem. You haven't been watching this website for long enough to know that Justin has been thousands of peoples mentor for years now and if he is only asking 17 euros support in all that time he's really underpricing. Eye on Spain has been vital for us in the last five years while we were having traumas about our  house build being delayed.  Through EOS we've met a lot of lovely people.  I'm looking forward to watching  the videos when I get some spare time.

Jo and Jim

Like 0      
13 Mar 2010 10:36 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar

Hello Justin

We have only just had a quick look at the numerous books on this package that we gladly paid 17 Euros for. The content looks very informative.

We hope you had a good response to the offer, you deserve it as the website is of great interest to us and many others.

One question about the Spain uncut videos, how long do we have access to these as it will take a long time to get through them all?

Many thanks for all your efforts, and good luck for the future

Best Regards

Peter & Anne

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Mar 2010 11:27 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Peter & Anne

Glad you're enjoying all the info.

The videos will be up for at least 12 months so you should have plenty of time to get through them.

Justin

EDITED for spelling misteakes.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 13/03/2010.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Mar 2010 3:36 PM by Jontymellor Star rating in Warrington & Cabo R.... 144 posts Send private message

I would like to thanks EOS, as I started in 2007 with a off plan, it was my only contact with other purchasers, from all over the EU, when we had the lanera builder collaps, it was the first thing I turned too, now having a good estate agent, yes a good one, I have been able to purchase a loverly apartment in cabo roig, finding out about the area on EOS, now, after a year, I find out about Tax, sevices, I pass on my learning to others, wether its the experts that give you advice, on morgages and lawyers, you all know who they are, or the jokes that I enjoy when the snow is falling back here in the UK,

my property is not for profet I want to retire in a place that I love going too and I love the restraunts eating for 5-8 euros, sunday lunch for 4 euros, but knowing the best markets for fruit & Veg, meat wine and beer from Aldi & lidel, furniture from small spanish shops, I can honestly say, I don't use Iceland, DFS and my only venture to IKEA was to sample the world renownd meatballs, some one told me of them at Murcia IKEA on EOS.

Thanks for all the help up to know and in the future.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2010 4:21 PM by vilprano Star rating. 56 posts Send private message

Why are so many people on here so quick to judge and seem to manage to take umbrage at the slightest thing.

I purchased the offer and was glad to do so as a small repayment for all the info and support we have received not only from justin, but from all the regular posters.

I purchased the offer solely as a repayment for all justins hard work.

So many thanks justin I may get round to viewing these when I have completed my purchase this month.

Keep up the good work and if anyone is unhappy dont purchase you should try looking for the good in people rather than the bad   you may just be surprised.

Alternatively you can just ******** off.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gestoria / Asesor in Granada - 1 posts
Data Protection - 4 posts
water sealant - 7 posts
Laptop for sale - 0 posts
Help - Vodfone Dongle, SKY, Laptop, Skype etc - 3 posts
Recommendation for LOCKSMITH in CAPLE, Alicante - 0 posts
Spain Dreams, legit? - 1 posts
Hello from Ann Brown - 0 posts
Fun with Frank Worthington - 0 posts
Airport Parking Murcia - 14 posts
opening a bank account in spain - 6 posts
Kwiksave supermarket - 2 posts
Buying & Owning a car for a non-resident - 62 posts
Anybody Buying in St Javier area. - 1 posts
Kimo - 0 posts
Sun - 1 posts
prices in the local supermarket, APARTMENT IN BARCELONA CENTRE BY OWNER, food - 2 posts
washing machines - 3 posts
Floods in Manilva - 12 posts
Spanish registered vehicles wanted - 0 posts
Telefonica finally available in English - 5 posts
Cleveland golf clubs for sale - 0 posts
3-4 bed unfurnished townhouse/house long-term rental wanted Estepona/Manilva area - 10 posts
Learn Spanish - 0 posts
What is a Certificado de Prescripcion Responsabilidades Urbanistica? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 48

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x