Break-ins

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2007 7:07 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Smiley

Im not sure if it is for sale still, im sure he will remind us when he reads this (Morning Justin)

John

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 5:18 PM by DonH Star rating in Almerimar, Almeria a.... 49 posts Send private message

I think he is really attached to it (I enquired about it some weeks ago without  a reply) .
Secretly he doesn't want to let it go 
Maybe it's on the verge of becoming a classic! 

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 12:07 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi John

If you are still looking for a used car - --- try Gordon & Samantha Robinson 952 832 173/ 608 658 785 - they are at El Rosario just outside Marbella.

Have recently sold a car through them and everything went smoothly. They have been very straight with me and acheived a good price. l know that they have been in Spain for 21 years and l have not heard any negative reports about them at all. They advertise in the Sur in English every week too and l am sure that if you have a particular car in mind or a budget to stick to they will be able to help.

Hope that helps

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 1:55 PM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Thanks for that, I will contact them next week

John

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 8:07 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
I met Gordon a few years back. I was hoping he might sell my Golf GTi for me, but when he came to see it, told me the paintwork wasn't "perfect" so would not consider it. High standards indeed, so I guess he's worth a try!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 8:17 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Not being able to sell a car in Spain because the paintwork wasn't perfect?  High standards, indeed.  Don't think I've ever seen one without a few dents and scrapes. 

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 10:50 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
My thoughts exactly. My current car has 31,000 kms on the clock from new (all mine!) and is garaged every night, but has numerous little scrapes from car parks etc. The most recent cost me €200 to repair, and I never even saw it happen - had popped into the local centro de salud for 10 minutes, came out to find a nice dent in the rear wing. Huge car park, enough room to turn a bus around, and hardly any cars. Ho hum.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

court cases against non payers of the community - 21 posts
Builder / Odd Job Man - 5 posts
Hill infront of block 1,2 and 3 - 62 posts
Road Legal Trikes, Beach Buggiea & Quads In The Polaris World Triangle Of Costa Calida - 2 posts
Parador Problems (I mean Property's) - 82 posts
The reality of Cheap Inspection Tours - 0 posts
Estate Agents Deposit - 17 posts
Lecrin Valley - 2 posts
Montesinos/Naranjos - 10 posts
Broadband in Spain - 23 posts
Aroca Seiquer & Asociados - 43 posts
Looking for a good bi-lingual solicitor in Spanish Family Law. - 4 posts
Flight pictures .. a real hoot ! - 18 posts
Still looking for reformer.. - 30 posts
Just something really to think about.............. - 371 posts
BMI Cardiff - 1 posts
Message for member "Marda" - 0 posts
Development 2 YEARS behind schedule! - 4 posts
Polaris World - 4 posts
Break in - 11 posts
Non-residents buying a car in Spain - 16 posts
The best way to transfer money to Spain (Seriously)! - 92 posts
IKEA Seville now delivering to the coast - 2 posts
estimation of entry date - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x