Electric Problems

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2009 12:00 AM by Dawn D Star rating in UK, La Mata and Cehe.... 5 posts Send private message

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice.  I purchased a villa in Murcia almost four years ago.  The villa is of new construction and the builder is a local man who has also built two other houses next to us.  He supplied the house with an electrical supply from the neighbours opposite who have been connected for years.  I've paid the builder approximately 600.00 euros per year for the electric which he claimed to give to the neighbours (not sure whether this happended).  When we purchased the house, several electrical poles/transformers were in place, ready for the eventual connection; the builder had arranged for these via the town hall.  The electric meter was eventually fitted in March of this year and we was charged 177.00 for this.

My neighours purchased their house through a local estate agents.  They kept 17000.00 euros of their purchase price to ensure the electric was put in place.  The builder has recently tried to claim this money back from the agents and they have fled with the money.  The builder is insisting they are responsible for the 17000.00 euros the agents have ran off with, despite my neighbours solicitors telling him they are not and he will have to pursue them.

Due to all this, the builder owes the town hall approximately 6000.00 euros for the poles/transformers he arranged for installation on our properties; he now claims the deeds did not include providing installation of water or electric to the properties and the three properties will have to pay.

Can anyone comment on this and whether anything similar has happended to them?

Many thanks

Dawn

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Court Corruption - Whats the next move? - 5 posts
transferring car ownership - 1 posts
problems with yahoo. - 3 posts
Global World Services - 1 posts
Palacios Mar and Limon Mar - 1 posts
Working out mortgage payments - 7 posts
La Refugia? - 0 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent on the costa del sol??? - 2 posts
Buying Furniture in Spain - 10 posts
Creditors meeting - 5 posts
1 day of.... - 5 posts
Lets Live Abroad - 4 posts
Beware: Club Blinko - 14 posts
Who to complain to at Polaris - 3 posts
Internet in apartments? - 1 posts
BABY SEATS FROM CAR HIRE COMPANY'S - 11 posts
nie number - 1 posts
Alicante / Benidorm Airport Taxi Transfer - 6 posts
Please can someone confirm..................... - 2 posts
Long term rental - 2 posts
Building Complete - 24 posts
Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x