1 day of....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 May 2009 12:00 AM by lomasgirl Star rating in I'm in Belgium and L.... 24 posts Send private message

How is your day? What are you doing during the day?

In 1 year, we hope to come to Spain for a longer time. Because we are still working, we come to our apartment for max. 10 days. So for them who lives there, how does your day go on? And in winter or the cold and rainy days?

Sometimes I'm afraid of boredom.

Like 0      
20 May 2009 1:57 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi lomasgirl

What a great question! I am guessing that you are planning to retire in Spain hence the boredom concerns. Am I right?

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 May 2009 10:54 AM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

My day is fantastic thank you .... because we are packing and in 2 days will be in Espania (Calpe) ...Yay ... shame only for 5 days :-(  .... but in the Summer holidays will be back for another 3-4 weeks :-)

and who knows in a years time maybe permantely :-)

Re: worried about boredom ... what can you do currently at home that you will not be able to do in Spain?

I think that people who do not get bored at home will not get bored in Spain also  (and vice versa).

Like 0      
21 May 2009 9:28 PM by mr.kevin Star rating in Costa Blanca. 189 posts Send private message

mr.kevin´s avatar

Don't worry about boredom in Spain, we have been here for nearly 3 years now and need 25 hours a day.

Like 0      
22 May 2009 6:18 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I would encourage to start learning some spanish and try to interact with people in ... little shops, parks... Depending on the size of the town, the willingness of people to have you in. Better small towns obviously.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
22 May 2009 7:54 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

A friend of ours that retired here doesn't stop. She is busy everyday with Spanish lessons, playing tennis and padel,swimming and dance lessons. She has made tons of friends and is always dashing about from one activity to the next.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lets Live Abroad - 4 posts
Beware: Club Blinko - 14 posts
Who to complain to at Polaris - 3 posts
Internet in apartments? - 1 posts
BABY SEATS FROM CAR HIRE COMPANY'S - 11 posts
nie number - 1 posts
Alicante / Benidorm Airport Taxi Transfer - 6 posts
Please can someone confirm..................... - 2 posts
Long term rental - 2 posts
Building Complete - 24 posts
Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x