flax horse bedding

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar
Hello with the world slow down in the building industry in the coming months there will be a serious shortage of all types of shavings, on a visit to some very top class stables the other day i was told that they only pay 15 cents a kg for a shavings and short straw mix full of dust but does the job i was told. I tried to explain that if confortlin flax bedding was bought in bulk it would be around 22 cents per kg as you would only use half of it compared to shavings, and even at the max price per bale using that equation it is 35 cents a kg. Please think of what you get for that, dust free more absorbent less manure and less time spent mucking out. Another example is someone telling me that they don't want to buy our product for 14 euros as they have found a good quality shavings for 11,80 a bale, now i don't think they quite understand that to every one of the shavings they will use half one of ours so there for it may cost 14 euro but in fact one would last her 2 weeks so costing really 7,50 instead of paying 11,80. Please take theses things into consideration when deciding to buy or not buy confortlin, we have over the last 3 weeks been testing it to the full and i can tell you hand on heart it does what it says it will as long as it is used correctly, i have had lots of questions asked about it too many to go into now but if any one out there is unsure to buy and has questions please ask i will do my best to answer quickly.
If people are worried about the start up costs then chat to me one on one and we will be glad to do something to help if possible, maybe start with one or two stables and use existing bedding up on other stables,please please think when you next buy bedding why pay for rubbish when for the cost of general shavings you can buy the best on the market and don't forget for qty of over 40 up to 100 km i will deliver free. Thanks for reading this and i hope to hear from you soon, Best regards Steve. equestrian direct Spain.
                                                            tel,       600043759 www.equestriandirect.es

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

flax horse bedding - 0 posts
Furniture wanted in Mojacar area - 1 posts
happy birthday more - 35 posts
MODERN JIVE CLASSES - 3 posts
El Gnomo Feliz 2 - Vera Playazo - near the newish Mercadona - 1 posts
DIET INSPIRATION AND DANCE - 2 posts
The Apprentice 2009 - 1 posts
LFO.question and answer - 3 posts
Contracts / Terms & Conditions - 1 posts
British Summer Time starts tomorrow, so.... - 6 posts
Daniel Hannan MEP speach at EU parliament. - 2 posts
European Parliament Vote - 5 posts
Average Rent For 2 Bed Apartment - 2 posts
Spanish NHS - 11 posts
Job In Spain? - 2 posts
tc license? - 5 posts
uk license in spain - 5 posts
need removal details anyone help me? alan from teeside removals?? - 6 posts
Spain compared to England? - 26 posts
Now earn post retirement - 1 posts
market - 0 posts
SCHOOLS NEAR LOS ALTOS - 11 posts
atlas - 1 posts
Is there a gallery of general photos on this site - 1 posts
i know of a FREE SITE for 1st 50 not advetisement justin just info - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x