need removal details anyone help me? alan from teeside removals??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Mar 2009 12:00 AM by Rachel82 Star rating in Manchester. 21 posts Send private message

Rachel82´s avatar

hi i need somone to move all my stuff from the uk.

2 people recommeded a guy called alan from teeside but he seems to have changed email address from the one i was given?

has anyone dealt with this guy before? and have his contact details so i can contact him? would be greatly appreciated.

any more info on his prices/service etc would also be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Rachel

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 8:38 PM by Morby Family Star rating in Middlesbrough Clevel.... 32 posts Send private message

Morby Family´s avatar

David Dale removals, Boroughbridge North Yorks. Give him a try. Were moving from Middlesbrough @ end of May start of June. Very reasonable rates and he does part loads on a weekly run to Murcia which suits us great, were moving to San Cayetano.

Kevin Morby Middlesbrough.

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 9:38 PM by Jontee Star rating in Jardine 11. 103 posts Send private message

Hi Rachel

Allan's email is juliegraham1@ntlworld.com. If you look oin the Condado de Alama forum you will find plenty of info.

John & Val

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 10:22 PM by Rachel82 Star rating in Manchester. 21 posts Send private message

Rachel82´s avatar

Thanks for his email address jontee. thats great.

i will email him now. its not the same email as i got given, so thanks for giving me his new email address.

that guy in borobridge, thanks for that, but i will see what info i can get off alan, dates and prices etc as he actually got recommended to me by 2 friends who used him, and they were pleased with the price and service they got. i would much rather use someone thats been recommended by someone i know. but thanks all the same

whoever i use to move us out to spain, i will post back on here to let everyone else know how i got on

jontee did u actually use alan yourself? was it a smooth transaction? i want someone easy to deal with and good communications. can you let me know?

thanks again

Rachel

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 10:24 PM by Rachel82 Star rating in Manchester. 21 posts Send private message

Rachel82´s avatar

sorry,  jontee where is that forum you said? i am new here thats all?

is it on this site? or a different forum?

thanks again

rachel

Like 0      
28 Mar 2009 9:10 AM by Jontee Star rating in Jardine 11. 103 posts Send private message

Hi  Rachel Yes it is on this site. Click on toolbar where it says Community for drop down menu, then click on My Community Forums then enter Conado De Alhama. and there you will find plenty info about Allan

John & Val

Like 0      
31 Mar 2009 11:44 PM by wiredout Star rating in Preston & Jardin 8. 110 posts Send private message

wiredout´s avatar

Hi Rachel,

I think the original thread has been moved due to spamming. If it is a personal recommendation you want  I can however highly recommend Elite European ( 01902 307771) . We were badly let down by a guy from Redcar, but Ralph at Elite got us there. We only contacted him at approx 7pm on the Friday and our stuff was there by Tuesday evening !!! He was fantastic. Anyway hope this is of use

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain compared to England? - 26 posts
Now earn post retirement - 1 posts
market - 0 posts
SCHOOLS NEAR LOS ALTOS - 11 posts
atlas - 1 posts
Is there a gallery of general photos on this site - 1 posts
i know of a FREE SITE for 1st 50 not advetisement justin just info - 0 posts
has anyone been approached by an airline company? - 8 posts
Google Street View. - 1 posts
Duquesa Buses - 2 posts
Catastro -v- Escritura - 1 posts
Five changing frequencies...possible problems - 3 posts
kids bicycles - 4 posts
Settling in. - 7 posts
Digger & driver for hire (Mazarron Area) - 0 posts
Nearly new Funiture pack - 2 posts
Bouncy Castle for sale. - 5 posts
air conditioning - 5 posts
The Wok Buffet - 6 posts
1 bed apartment wanted Manilva/Duquesa area - 2 posts
Looking for a housekeeping job - 0 posts
Andalucia Lifestyle - 4 posts
Which one are you..........???! - 1 posts
Looking for a Cleaner - 0 posts
Search and new site problems - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x