can you help?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by jkc Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

My name is Jon, I am trying to contact anyone who is having a property built at vera - Almanzora Country Club in  Spain with Parador properties.

My dear friends Gill and Graham have bought into the dream of livig the good life in Spain, they were invited out to the site and paid their deposit etc. (sadly Gill has passed away) and now her Widow is left to sort out the property.  They met a group of Yorkshire people who were having a property on the same site at a pre-arranged hotel - just outside Wakefield. The meeting was very informative and a forum group was formed.  

Graham being one of those people never using computers cannot contact anyone from this forum, sadly all Gills contacts on the net were lost - so hence my letter to all.

If you are one of those people who attended that meeting or know anyone having a property at vera - waiting upon completion. Could you please contact me so my friend can get a bit further with news on completion times etc.

Thank you for reading this.

regards

jon

Like 0      
05 Jan 2009 5:44 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I just realised you won't be able to receive your pms. I live in South Leeds, by J41 of the M1. If I can be of any help, let me know, although I don't know much about Parador.

Mark

edited to add: If you click on the forums button at the top, then off plan developments, you can register with their specific development. Others on there may be able to help you better.

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 1/5/2009.

Like 0      
06 Jan 2009 11:02 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Jon

There is a development forum on EOS relating to Almanzora Country Club which you should read

Long storey but the planning was revoked and after about 2 years the new planning application was not granted

The alternative and popular view is that it was sold without all the permits being granted,

This was February 2008

It will not now be built in the immediate future[ may one day!]  

The developers have given buyers the option of changing over to Oasis Tabernas Country Club at the same price  and some have taken this up

Others with bank guarantees have received their deposits back or going through the process to get them back

Those without bank guarantees are mainly taking legal action to get the deposit back and some are just waiting to see what happens

Parador went bust but have started again

Get in touch with the lawyer used originally or a new lawyer as you need legal advice on the way to proceed now

If you want to talk it though by all means get in touch 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Box Van Trailer Wanted - 0 posts
translation of community rules document - 2 posts
Nationwide and the nonsense they peddle!! - 5 posts
3 KINGS PARADE - 15 posts
Rental needed short and long term - 0 posts
Guests to avoid... - 8 posts
Has anyone got experience of getting their deposit back through their solicitor with or without a 'bank guarentee'? - 2 posts
Good restraunts in Fuengirola - 10 posts
Internet in Vera, Almeria - 21 posts
Spectrum radio and the agents advertising - 0 posts
The Fourth King - 0 posts
Chesterton and the wise men ( Reyes Magos) - 0 posts
Van to Europe - 0 posts
Long term rental - Tenants rights - 3 posts
Moving back, car for swop, Honda shttle people carrier 4x4 RHD UK plates. - 0 posts
Charges for Inheritance - 2 posts
been for a visit too in nov 23 - 0 posts
car hire - 3 posts
Prices - UK v Spain - 10 posts
Hi - let us introduce ourselves - 1 posts
Curtains / blinds - 0 posts
Weed control Fabric. - 0 posts
Currency Hedge - 0 posts
I.T. business for sale in Granada - 0 posts
investment required - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x