Buying a resale property - need my hand held!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2007 11:03 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Smiley,

Read your post, lost the thread, lost the plot,(write the theme tune, sing the theme tune).

Thank you for the info re builders mortgage cancellation. Not being blonde but I guess he's paying one mortgage on the whole site and when it's finished then the mortgage is cancelled? Have I got that right or not?

Thanks Gina

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:17 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

UH - now I have lost the plot - developers have a mortgage on the development to fund construction - this is apportioned to each dwelling  - if you do not subrogate (transfer) into your name at completion then the existing mortgage has to be cancelled at the Notary on the day of completion. Any surplus funds from the provision are normally credited to your current account within three months. Each apportionment is cancelled on the completion day assuming the purchaser not subrogating

Is that what you wanted to know - sorry it was late when I posted the previous - then again when arent I late?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:22 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks Smiley,

I understand it now.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:27 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Very welcome - sorry for any misunderstanding

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 1:59 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
WHATS WRONG WITH BEING BLONDE CANDYFLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh cheek.    (only teasing!)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 12:18 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,

But I'm blonde and an Estate Agent. There's no hope for me!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 12:27 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hey Candyfloss - none for her either!! You're in good company. Actually I am not scathing of all estate agents (only a lot of them) but the ones I have encountered here generally seem to have integrity and be on the level - the dodgy ones probably wouldnt like it as a lot of the comments to close to home I guess

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 12:37 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Smiley,

Same over here, it's a bit scary at times with the dodgy Mcdodgys. Good recommendations are worth there weight in Gold and it only takes one rubbish one to cock up an entire chain. Chuck 'em in the stingies that's what I do. I was lucky when I bought in Spain (picking up keys this weekend, as if you didn't know) struck up a good rapport with agent via lots of e mails and did loads of research beforehand. Saved a lot of time when we came over and he has been and still is a star. Credit where it's due eh Smiley?

By the way. Thanks again for the info on the builders mortgage thing, totally threw me.

Gina

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 12:40 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
When I say here I mean "in here" - know a few others as well who are on the level and very honest with clients - no sweat on the info re developer mortgages - as always glad to be of service - gives me something to do

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 8:19 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hi Candyfloss - thats a relief! Theres plenty of help for you - hey perhaps we could set up our own blonde agency!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:52 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 10:41 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Have a good one Janice

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Mar 2007 11:58 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Rixxy,

I'd love to be selling over there, we'd make a good team. Maybe in a few years?? Had a busy week over here. So you will probably find you'll get busy now. I speak to lots of people these days that are selling up and moving over to Spain.

Janice

Whaddaya mean say a prayer for you? You cheeky minx, what about me? I have to wear a paper bag on my head and a daffodil just in case. That's it the drinks are on you now.  That photo was taken  last New years eve at Polaris world. i wondered why people were staring. I thought it was a good look.

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 3/31/2007.

Like 0      
31 Mar 2007 11:09 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recommended Eateries . - 26 posts
Mercedes Benz C270CDI -K ( Station waggon) - 1 posts
Read online newspapers & magazines here (Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa Del Sol etc) - 2 posts
Self Drive van hire - 3 posts
do we have any rights at all - 16 posts
Are Car rental companies making you break the Law in Spain! - 57 posts
Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund - 68 posts
Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 134

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x