Recommended Eateries .

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Feb 2007 10:57 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Thanks Justin...spotted the new thread...great idea..

John

Regards

John

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 11:00 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
01 Mar 2007 10:18 AM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Just one more Janice!!

Smiley, thanks very much for the recommendations, very much appreciated, will certainly give them a go when we're over again. We do like fish and chips but prefer to try things we cant get back in the uk, although we have given in to pizza for the kids occasionally!    Have to make sure we keep the noise down then next time we eat at Medici's, would hate to think we've woken up a good (internet) mate when we leave! (only joking, we're very civilised actually).  Look forward to anymore you can recommend when you get the chance - and anyone else out there familiar with the area - thanks.

Jackie

Like 0      
01 Mar 2007 11:18 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Dunno why Jackie but had got the impression from your old man that you were in Duquesa - have you tried Amandas - had a cracking meal there about a year ago - cant think why we havent been back to be honest - went la Posada at Cancelada last night with some good friends as their choice and had a lovely meal - food was excellent - cooked to perfection and good atmosphere - it was full which is probably good for a Wednesday night - mostly Brits I think but a few Spanish too - bit too far for staggering home I guess but not that far in a cab. If you ever get into San Pedro Alfredos is excellent as is Da Brunos of course and another Italian called Caruso - was recommended to us by Italian friends and there were not wrong.

Have just noticed this thread is dead but cant be bothered to do it all again at the new place so hope you see it 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Mar 2007 2:50 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Yes Smiley

I did have a look just incase you replied on this one!  Hubby did go to Amandas a year or so ago but I think it was called something else back then.  La Posadas is a favourite of ours too, we have friends in Cancelada and they introduced us to it a few years ago, its well worth making the effort as you say, the foods' great. Will give the others a go too, just hope I dont loose the post-it notes Ive been writing them all down on!                     Not sure why he gave that impression either about Duquesa either, maybe because of his preferred choice of golf courses!  Saying that we're not adverse to venturing out that way either if its worth the price of a cab fare.      In case you're wondering, he hasnt been posting that much recently, been too busy jet setting round europe on business, Im starting to forget what he looks like!        Anyway, this has nothing to do with eateries so I'll shut-up now,  might see you on this one again, if not the new thread!!

Jackie

Like 0      
15 Mar 2008 8:38 AM by beastess Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I live in Cartagena where they do an annual tapas trail - a good way of trying out new restaurants. I have put together a brief  blog on the local restaurants

http://restaurantsofcartagena.blogspot.com

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 12:47 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Are there any good tapas bars in the Manilva / Sabinillas area?

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mercedes Benz C270CDI -K ( Station waggon) - 1 posts
Read online newspapers & magazines here (Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa Del Sol etc) - 2 posts
Self Drive van hire - 3 posts
do we have any rights at all - 16 posts
Are Car rental companies making you break the Law in Spain! - 57 posts
Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund - 68 posts
Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x