Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Oct 2007 1:24 AM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I was pleased to be reminded of Emmas  need for donations when Fibby made this post.

Our place in Spain is not completed yet and so we are not ready for one of Fibbys Famous (Tax) Forms.  If (like us) you too are not   needing Fibbys tax form at present, and would like to make a donation, just follow the link below to Emmas website and you can make a direct donation on -line as I have just done.

All you need is a credit card or PayPal account.

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 5:51 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

That's brilliant Sandra, well done!

Emma is doing really well, she has a scan coming up soon to check if the cancer is still gone, so fingers and toes crossed for her.

Thanks again

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 6:43 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

My cousin had neuroblastoma when she was about 2 years old, she is now 23 (I think!!). It was a terrible time for all involved and after years of travelling to Great Ormond St every year for checks, she finally got the all clear 2 years ago. There is a light at the end of the tunnel .

Mark

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 6:52 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

That's an encouraging story Marksfish, I hope she continues to be cancer free.

It's an awful thing for anyone to go through, let alone a child.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
27 Oct 2007 3:05 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
I continue to donate!
This time £20 for Emma's fund
A big thank you to:

Adass S
Neale O
Paula S
Pat & Cheryl H
Sean B

My Paypal receipt:
Transaction ID: 1004799906473453W Placed on 27 Oct. 2007
Payment For Quantity Price
Baby Emma's Appeal - Every Penny Helps! 1 £20.00 GBP
Subtotal: £20.00 GBP
VAT: £0.00 GBP

Total Amount: £20.00 GBP

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
23 Nov 2007 11:17 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi All,

I hope I didn't miss anyone?!

I recently sent out an e- mail to everyone who has bought a Guide.

This gave full instructions on obtaining the Pagatinas for the 214 Tax Form.

If I missed you out, please either e-mail me or PM me and I will forward you the instructions.

Many thanks, 

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
27 Nov 2007 12:14 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thank you for buying a Guide:

A Patel

D Hopper

My donations to Emma's fund have now ended, as the good news is............the £200,000 target has been reached!

BUT.................I am now looking for another charity/good cause to donate to.

Please send me your suggestions either by e-mail or PM me....................

Back to Emma's progress......................

Emma continues to be well and the funds will be used as and when she needs treatment in America.

I had a lovely E-mail from her Dad Stephen Clittie, extracts of which are below:

Hello Sue,

At the moment we have reached our deposit target of £200,000 but we are waiting to get over to America to see them. We set out to get Emma to America within 90 days of transplant but due to complications, we never managed this.

When I went to America in August, the doctors told me that they wanted to do scans and test on Emma and this could of costed £10,000 plus, so we had the tests and scans done on the NHS for free in October and all came back clear so our doctors in the UK have said that we should use the American treatment as a relapse treatment. There is an 80% chance this cancer will come back!
Before we get to see the American doctors they want all the scans and test results from October, this is where the current hold up is as we have been waiting for 2 weeks for Alder Hey to give us these scans, we have been assured that we will have them by next week. When we recieve these we can forward them onto America and then an appointment will be made and then a decison will be made for the next step in Emma's treatment but until the doctors in America have seen Emma we don'tknow what is happening.

If Emma starts the anti-body treatment then we will start to fundraise again to help support on going treatment costs in America but until we know what is going on and the fact that we have raised the deposit amount, we have down scaled the fundraising ofr now.
Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support over the last 12 months.

At the moment, Emma is so healthy and "full of beans" we hope and pray she stays this way.

Stephen Clittie
The Baby Emma Appeal

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Jan 2008 2:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Surprised this thread hasn't been updated lately, with more recent news. Emma's grandad posted this Dec 30th on the other large forum used by many of our members, including FibbyUK.

"After a long delay Emma will be off to New York mid January, for her first consultation. "

Good luck to this little girl

From Emma's diary.. January 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!
What a busy week its been for me, I have been to 2 pantomimes and I have been busy playing with all the toys Father Christmas left for me. The first panto I went to was Cinderella at The Liverpool Royal Court. I was invited by Pete Price from Radio City when I won The Child Of Courage Award. I went with Mummy and Daddy and we had a magical time. When we got there, we met Jane Joseph, think she was the boss but she is a very nice and friendly person who looked after us all afternoon, we where told we could go backstage and meet everyone. The first person I seen was Mr Pete Price. He had his own dressing room and was with a nice lady from Radio City who interviewed us.

Mr Pete Price gave us the grand tour of backstage and I got to ride in Cinderella's carriage and I got to go on stage before the show started but all I wanted to do was meet Cinderella. Every time someone asked me a question all I said was "Cinderella, Where is Cinderella" this must of made a great interview for radio hehehe. The nice stage manager even turned the snow machine on, just for little old me!

Just before the show was about to start, Jane took us to our seats, we have an amazing view and I had lots of room to dance about. At the interval the stage manager came to us and asked if I would like to meet the real ponies before they went on stage, I jumped at the chance so we went backstage again and there where 2 amazing white ponies, I stroked them and asked Daddy if we could take them home, he said he will see.....am not holding my breath. I even asked if the ponies could come and sit next to me and watch the rest of the show but I think I was pushing my luck and they needed to be on stage anyway.

We went back to our seats to watch the 2nd half, Pete came on stage to say a few Hello's and Happy Birthdays but first of all he shouted my name out and asked me to wave to him and told everyone I was a very brave girl and that I was his guest for the day. This made me feel very special :D .

When the show had finished, Jane came and asked if we enjoyed ourselves and invited us backstage. Pete was there waiting for us and asked if we had a good time, he then said I could meet Cinderella and have my picture taken. I was lost for words when Cinderella asked if I enjoyed the show, first time for everything! We said thank you and then our goodbyes and left with smiles as big as the River Mersey.

That was a truly magical day and meeting Cinderella was the best, sorry Pete :P but thank you to everyone who made the day so brilliant.

Today I went to see Aladdin at Southport Theatre, this was made possible by CHICKS, who provided us with some tickets so thank you to everyone at CHICKS.

So apart from going to see panto, I have been playing with all my toys, the best toy is my baby monkey which I take everywhere with me and I feed it when I eat and I give it some of my bottle, when I have some.

Am really healthy, full of energy, enjoying life and am being a good girl for Mummy and Daddy, am back in hospital next week for a check up. I have finished round 4 so now I have 2 weeks off and am planning on enjoying it as much as I can.

Love Emma

Like 0      
13 Jan 2008 6:39 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Quote:

morerosado

13 Jan 2008 2:19 PM

Surprised this thread hasn't been updated lately, with more recent news. Emma's grandad posted this Dec 30th on the other large forum used by many of our members, including FibbyUK.

This thread has not been updated by me, FibbyUK as there was no need to...........

I posted Emma's Father's response to an e-mail on various sites, suprised it was missed, but here it is for those of you that missed it:

Sun 25/11/2007 13:26

Hello Sue,

At the moment we have reached our deposit target of £200,000 but we are waiting to get over to America to see them. We set out to get Emma to America within 90 days of transplant but due to complications, we never managed this.

When I went to America in August, the doctors told me that they wanted to do scans and test on Emma and this could of costed £10,000 plus, so we had the tests and scans done on the NHS for free in October and all came back clear so our doctors in the UK have said that we should use the American treatment as a relapse treatment. There is an 80% chance this cancer will come back!

Before we get to see the American doctors they want all the scans and test results from October, this is where the current hold up is as we have been waiting for 2 weeks for Alder Hey to give us these scans, we have been assured that we will have them by next week. When we recieve these we can forward them onto America and then an appointment will be made and then a decison will be made for the next step in Emma's treatment but until the doctors in America have seen Emma we don'tknow what is happening.

If Emma starts the anti-body treatment then we will start to fundraise again to help support on going treatment costs in America but until we know what is going on and the fact that we have raised the deposit amount, we have down scaled the fundraising ofr now.

As for our forum, we had lots of problems with "bots" posting no family information and this got to much for us to control so we have closed for forum for now.

If you need to me to send you an email with the total amount you have raised then you can forward to your people or post on it your website then I would be more than happy.

Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support over the last 12 months.

At the moment, Emma is so healthy and "full of beans" we hope and pray she stays this way.

Stephen Clittie
The Baby Emma Appeal
Tel: 01695 731284
Mobile: 07707 204 874
I trust this clears this little "matter" up Morerosado.....................
My kind regards............as always..............

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Jan 2008 6:45 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Whoops! Silly me!

Just seen my post below Morerosado's!

Knew I didn't forget to post on the MOST important site of all............EOS!

Here it is folks:

Thank you for buying a Guide:

A Patel

D Hopper

My donations to Emma's fund have now ended, as the good news is............the £200,000 target has been reached!

BUT.................I am now looking for another charity/good cause to donate to.

Please send me your suggestions either by e-mail or PM me....................

Back to Emma's progress......................

Emma continues to be well and the funds will be used as and when she needs treatment in America.

I had a lovely E-mail from her Dad Stephen Clittie, extracts of which are below:

Hello Sue,

Stephen Clittie
The Baby Emma Appeal

FibbyUK

http://www.payingtaxesinspain.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Spam post? If so please click here to report it

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Jan 2008 6:47 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
** EDITED ** Please respect terms of posting

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
13 Jan 2008 9:49 PM by Jilly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Very, very well done Fibby!!

What a star you are!

And very well done for offering an 'olive branch'

So sad that it was ignored only for your name to be added in a way that only could be interpreted as extremely unfriendly!

We all miss your postings - you always have a very 'balanced view' in all that you contribute - please carry on contributing - always good to read your posts - can't believe you're not a 'Superstar' by now! However, you are in many members view!

Jilly

Like 0      
14 Jan 2008 7:29 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Fibby, well done for your many contributions to Emma's fund.  Let's hope all goes well for her.

Now, let's not let this good cause thread go down the pan.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jan 2008 5:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Emma's grandad says she went to New York on January 16th for a week, maybe more if the docs want to start the treatment straight away.

Wonderful news.

Teddy Gram Note Generator

Like 0      
30 Jan 2008 11:15 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Congratulations   Fibby  on generating the contributions, not only through your Tax form but by  regularly bringing this   cause to the attention of a wider audience of potential contributors via your regular updates.

You should be really proud of yourself and, now that Emma is doing so well, feel that your efforts and support have contributed to her present well being. A worthwhile cause indeed and such wonderful results.

Now now Fibby, no blushing!!

Very well done. 

Like 0      
31 Jan 2008 9:57 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Blushing? Of course I am!

Thank you for your comments Sandra, I continue to follow Emma's progress.

Weird how you can get so involved even though I don't know Emma or have ever met her!

Emma is still in America and yesterday she had her MIBG scan.

I don't profess to know exactly what this is, so if anyone is interested, check out her diary here:

http://www.babyemma.co.uk/emmas%20diary/january_2008.htm

Things are still looking good for her and the chance she has been given in America, goes far beyond the investigations the UK offer.

I have been given ideas for other charities to support and am in the throes of deciding, so watch this space!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 2:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Update 3rd  February  from Emma's grandad on behalf of Emma.  WTG Emma  Terrific news, the BEST.

I'm home safe from New York, and most of all CANCER FREE! After having all the tests & scans (Bone Marrow, MIBG, CT, Urine and Blood Tests) I am now cancer free. These test where different to the ones in the UK, they seemed more advanced and more to try and find cancer in my body, In the UK they only test the bone marrow in 2 places, at MSKCC they tested 4 different places, all came back negative. The CT scan, I needed to drink a contrast drink before I had it, it makes the picture more clear and in depth. That came back all clear! and most of all the doctor said that my MIBG scan was really good and clear, which was amazing as back in October there was some up take that looked like progressive disease, however a CT showed nothing so it was great to see the pelvic area so clear.

So after 2 weeks of being poked with needles and getting put to sleep, I'm now home and very healthy, the doctors in New York want me to go back in 3 months time for the same test again, as they believe that if the nastyblastoma comes back then the earlier they catch it the better they can treat it, but its up to Mummy and Daddy how and where I get checked, but am not bothered because am going to have fun fun fun!!!!

Love Emma

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 3:01 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

That really is great news for the New Year let's hope it continues Pat

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 6:08 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Fantastic news for Emma and her parents!

Thanks for the update More.................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 12:14 AM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

So good to hear the wonderful news about Emma..

Julia

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts
MAR Y SOL FORMENTERA DEL SEGURA - 10 posts
Cheap airport parking at Alicante - 3 posts
Technical Architect / Building Surveyor - 1 posts
Italy - 2 posts
Communal Areas - 10 posts
Can anyone help - 2 posts
Funny Videos you have to giggle at. - 255 posts
ADVICE NEEDED ON CHOOSING AN AREA TO LIVE - 11 posts
Cheap furniture packages - 34 posts
psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 67

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x