HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE NOTICE RE: OVPI

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by carolfrayne Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

Everyone,

Please be advised that on July 13, 2008 OVPI was granted a petition to wind up their company as follows:

In the matter of OVPI and in the matter of the insolvency act 1986 A Petition to Wind Up the above-named company of Longdon Hall, Longdon Green, near Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS15 4PT, presented on 29th April, 2008 by the Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs of Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LB, claiming to be creditors of the company, will be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, on 16th July, 2008 at 10.30 hours (or as soon after as the Petition can be heard).

Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioners or to their Solicitor in accordancewith Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 15th July, 2008.

The Petiitioner's Solicitor is the Solicitor to HM Revenue and Customs, Solicitor's Office, East Wing, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LB.  telephone 020 7438 7731 (Ref SLR 1288349/37/W/IS).  3 July, 2008 (559149)

Any people thinking of buying anywhere else in the world off-plan I am begging you not to do it!!!!!!!!!.  Save your money and buy an already existing property which is legal and you don't then put your hard earned money into some other person's purse  in the pursuit of some non-existent dream.

The only people who win in these situations is the person who started the scam.

I hope this helps.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 8:46 PM by Just Dan Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

100% AGREE,  NEVER ,EVER EVER BUY OFF PLAN,
That lovely brochure, that site model in the sales office ,the promised back up legal system and bank guarantees are a far cry from reality.
Think of it this way ? Those £99.00 trips.bottles of vino and that spiv agent who is lying his or her teeth off will do and say almost anything. WHY ? MONEY MONEY MONEY
Think about it  a E250,000 property can be worth can be worth E12.500 Euros to the sales agent and no guessing who is paying him/her/YOU ARE AND THE OTHER  50% goes to the agents estate agent company. THATS E25.0000 Euros of your money,
RESULT ? Over inflated asking price and negative equity from day 1.
It comes worse than that when you come to sell as these many of these so called E,A. s ask what you want to sell your property for and say its E300,Euros they wil advertise and sell for say E400,000 and gues what ? YOU SAID YOU WANTED E300.000 so thats what you end up with.

Just Dan

This message was last edited by Just Dan on 7/13/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Antequera Blues Festival July 08 11th to 26th (and its FREE!) - 0 posts
Guardamar/Almerimar/Villamartin/Duquesa - 0 posts
MOSQUITO BLINDS AND INSECT SCREENS - 2 posts
SETTING UP MY AVATAR ON E.O.S.WEBSITE - 1 posts
WANTED - PORTABLE AIR CON UNIT - 0 posts
hello from new member - at the 'should i?, shouldn't i? stage' - 8 posts
Car hire at Malaga Airport- full tank/full tank! - 20 posts
Spanish Lessons for my 2 children - 1 posts
Excange my NEW 2 Bed Apartment at LOS LOCOS BEACH for a 3 Bed House - 0 posts
Long Term Rent Wanted - 3 Bed House with Separate Apartment - 0 posts
Portable Air Con Unit Wanted - 1 posts
Happy 4th birthday Eye On Spain 12th July 2008 - 11 posts
Sending legal documents to Spain - 3 posts
Ant problem! - 1 posts
It's not just Spain where off plan goes wrong!! - 1 posts
TOWNHOUSE REQUIRED IN ALCIADESA BIRDIE CLUB FOR LONG TERM RENTAL - 0 posts
TOWNHOUSE REQUIRED FOR LONG TERM RENT AT ALCAIDESA BIRDIE CLUB - 1 posts
Scott Lucy,Living in the Sun? - 10 posts
Monthly transfers - 19 posts
EASYJET WINTER FLIGHT SCHEDULE HAS BEEN RELEASED - 10 posts
For Georgia - 1 posts
obtaining an nie - 0 posts
Euribor Rates - 39 posts
Personal Tax Allowance. - 3 posts
Telefonica Television - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x