HAPPY EVERY DAY CHAT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2007 1:37 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Candyfloss,

How on earth can you drop your other half to the airport and drive back home!

Surely you won't be able to see where you are going through the tears?

I would be GUTTED!

I am getting so, so much better now thanks, must admit to having some low times.

First 2 weeks fine, then so depressed. thought I would get better far quicker, but had to learn that it's a slow process!

So impatient me!

anyway, enough of that rubbish.................

Let's set a date for the "Virtual party"!!!!

When are you all free?1

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
05 May 2007 1:44 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Well fibs

i'm free for the next 4 days coz i won't be in spain  . Could have thrown a sicky i suppose.  Oh well at least everything will be ready for a relaxing hol the next visit

Really should go 2 bed now, he's got an early flight 2 moz.

Nighty nite all.

Like 0      
05 May 2007 1:47 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

OK mate, night night...........................

rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
05 May 2007 8:37 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Saturday morning...

Wake up ...

Have breakfast...

Check number of unread emails.....

Ouch, over 250 ....

Sun is shining....

Dilema....

Answer emails or go out.....

PC gets turned off!

Have a nice day everyone.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 May 2007 7:47 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

ope you had a nice day in the spanish sun Justin.

Uk was very chilly this morning and overcast.

This afternoon the sun came out and we sat in the garden, but come 4.30 the clouds came back and we retreated in doors for a hot drink!

Sittin here this evening it's a toss up whether to put the heating on or not!

Oh to be in Espania, roll on June when we fly again!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
05 May 2007 8:09 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar
Altho this isnt technically HAPPY chat and portugal is a seperate country i wondered if that little girl who was abducted in Portugal has been found or if there is any news. Someone living in Spain might know more then us in the UK!!!

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
06 May 2007 11:28 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Tinasolero,

No more news of Madeleine today on BBC.

The parents must be frantic, I keep everything crossed for them that there is a hppay outcome to all this.

Rgds

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
07 May 2007 10:26 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi Fibbs

I cant believe they still havnt found her. What an absolute nightmare.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
07 May 2007 11:09 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Absolutely frightening.  I hope they find her soon.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 May 2007 12:26 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Seems they have widened their search now.

Let's just keep hoping ..............................

Just like to say that I don't think we ought to discuss this too much on here, it may be disrespectful?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
07 May 2007 12:52 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar
Just asked originally as i wondered if maybe the spanish news might have known more but i realise the bbc are up to date with it all. Sometimes information can vary. I certainately didnt mean or intend for any of this to turn disrespectful but i understand what you mean Fibby.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
07 May 2007 2:29 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Timasolera,

My post was meant to stop anyone going "more in depth" with this thread.

I think you were fine to start the thread, everyone has this on their minds at the moment.

Just didn't think it appropriate to turn it into a debate, which hasn't happened yet, just to prevent it happening, if you get my drift!

So no affence at all intended to you, cos' we ain't like that on EOS are we.............?!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
07 May 2007 4:21 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Tina & Fibs

I think that nobody has replied because they are all unable to speak about it. I know I am. It is so awful and I cannot begin to imagine what those poor parents are feeling. I know that when we went to Florida many years ago we lost our little Lauren for about half an hour, it was the worst time of our lives and I just keep hoping that they will find their little girl safe and sound.

Like 0      
07 May 2007 4:44 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

HI Candyfloss

yes i know what you mean, i think when i posted originally i was hoping someone would reply with something positive that we maybe hadnt heard back here in the UK... a bit niave thinking about it now.  I had just got very upset about it having young kids myself and thought if i asked i would get the reply i was looking for. I keep looking for updates on the net but nothing. I am sorry if people think i shouldnt have asked originally, i dont know why i thought posting would get me an answer. desperate to hear something i think.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
07 May 2007 5:04 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

This is my WORST nightmare by far.  We were at a feria yesterday and I was like a hawk keeping an eye on our two.  They are both 5 and think they are big girls and can just run off ahead...I don't think so.

Let's hope we hear some good news soon.

Like 0      
07 May 2007 5:37 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Tinasolero,

You were right to post about this subject!

We are all interested in this news, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression, not what I intended at all.

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
07 May 2007 5:47 PM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar
Fibbs dont worry honestly i dont think that was your intentions at all... i understood your point. This tragic news has bougt up many debates on the radio etc regarding the parents and that side of things i think you were trying to say and I agree that we should stay away from all that and just hope that Madeline gets home safely. Just watched the news and still no sign... it brings tears to my eyes.

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:04 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:14 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I thought I would just put a few words in here cos it's supposed to be 'happy every day chat'

I just recieved a friendship rose e mail from my friend in Amsterdam and with it came a poem and a tune......I will attempt to put them on here tomorrow....but will not be surprised if I fail!!!

It was such a nice thing for her to do and with all the horrid things that are happening around the world and especially to Maddie and her family, I wanted to share with you the nice things that happen too.

God Bless. x

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
14 May 2007 12:19 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Karensun,

Yes, we need this happy every day chat, and I look forward to seeing the friendship rose e-mail.

I also look forward to seeing my friends when I return to Spain, that's my "happy every day chat."

My friends and neighbours in Spain have been my lifeline, without them, I truly do not know what life there, would have been like...........not as good as it has been, there's no doubt......................

We have made exceptionally good friends in Spain, better than we could have imagined, we have been blessed.

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Punta Plata Estepona - 10 posts
Marbella Property Scandal - 8 posts
Where have YOU bought ? - 16 posts
security - 3 posts
seccurity - 0 posts
Las Vistas de Santa Maria Golf - 5 posts
Radio phone-in on Marbella planning - 0 posts
Help swell Emma's fund - I will donate £4 for every guide sold - 98 posts
Oh JUSTIN-N-N-N......... - 4 posts
Info on Urb. La Marina - 1 posts
First Post - 5 posts
Childminding jobs - 6 posts
A GOOD READ & INFO - 4 posts
Jet Skiing in the Costa Del Sol (Benalmadena area) - 4 posts
dentists Mar Menor area - 0 posts
Change Law Firm after inital Deposit - Is it possible. Almerimar - 23 posts
Show House - 4 posts
Free healthcare in Catalunya - 8 posts
Not all agents are bad - 47 posts
moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 617

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x