Polaris in financial difficulties

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by petercolinriley Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by petercolinriley on 2/5/2008.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 12:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi new member  

There's nothing on net except this saying Polaris properties all have a Bank guarantee so you won't lose your money.

You really need to have put this in here Spanish Estate Agents or Spanish Developers as this board is to introduce yourself.

So, are you already buying, whereabouts ? Give us a little insight, please.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/5/2008.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 12:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hey petercolinriley

Where did you go ?  I was answering you.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 1:13 PM by lytton Star rating in Bath & North East So.... 422 posts Send private message

What's going on with this post. Many PW buyers including myself see the post "headline" and get scared straight away only to be left with no substance to the claim except a blank post from the originator. Unless I've totally missed the obvious, anyone who starts a post such as this must back it up with any evidence to support it.

Phil

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 1:45 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi lytton

Member just said he'd heard from Spain that Polaris were in financial difficulties & asked if anyone had any info. Don't know why he edited it.  Before I edited mine to add link, which was immediately after I posted, (as I'd clicked on post reply in error ) it was there but gone within minutes. That's it in a nutshell anyway. As you say it upsets & panics people who see a totally edited post.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 2:42 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

As it turns out I have just received a Newsletter today which enables agents to offer their clients a free visit to see Polaris World on 16th or 17th February ...yes a genuine  free visit for those who have a serious interest in buying on the Resorts.... Have to book by 12th Feb

Like everyone else in EU and not just Spain developers can no longer take demand for their products for granted Even Taylor Woodrow were advertising special offers in Spain at the weekend!..........the sort of offers we have seen for a long time in UK but not in Spain

All it means is realistic marketing in the current market and that buyers can now reap some benefits 

2008 is good for buyers for 'life style reasons' and to many Polaris World Resorts offer just that....although they do not suit everyone

Suggesting rumours of real difficulties does need to be backed up with concrete evidence as otherwise people can be put off without good reason      

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 2:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

IN HERE it says

Inspection Trip Costs

***SPECIAL OFFER***

Inspection Trips are FREE until the end of March 2008.

You can now visit any of the fabulous Polaris World Resorts and it will cost you nothing!!! See for yourself what all of the fuss is about without risking anythig, we are so confident about the Polaris product that we are offering this fantastic opportunity until the end of MARCH 2008.

MAKE A RESERVATION NOW >

Usual pricing structures for inspection trips are highlighted below:

• Subsidised Inspection Trips
    There is a small charge of £49 per person for our inspection trip which is refunded upon completion of the sales agreement. Subsidised Inspection trips are for pre reserved properties only. This means that you have found a property that you are seriously interested in and have paid the €3,000 refundable deposit to take the property off the market in order that you can visit the property. If you decide this property is not as you expected the deposit can be transferred to any other Polaris property or simply refunded if you wish.
  • Non Subsidised Inspection Trips
    We do offer non subsidised Inspection Trips for £299 per couple again this is fully refundable upon a successful sale but means you do not need to pre reserve a property. However, we can not guarantee that the property of your choice will be available during your inspection trip. We advise you to reserve your property if you have found a suitable one prior to visiting.

NB: All reservation fees are fully refundable should you change your mind within 20 days of reserving.

Contact Us to arrange your inspection trip

IN HERE it says

Free Inspection Trips

We offer free inspection trips to view any and all Polaris World Golf Properties in the Murcia Region. If you are contemplating buying a Polaris World property then speak to us first and we will guide you by the hand through the entire process with our qualified Polaris World personnel.

Thats right - FREE Inspection trips for two people * when you purchase your Polaris World Property through us simply contact us and we will take care of the rest. All our offers below are continuous they do not have an expiry date

FREE Flights & Transfers.
From most major UK & Irish airports.

FREE Hotel Accommodation
A 1 or 2 night stay for two in a hotel

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/5/2008.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 2:59 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Morerosado

What you show in your post is a Polaris agent and their standard offer which is only free if you buy

In my post it is a 'genuine' free trip on 16th 17th February and numbers are limited

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 3:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
However are you going to sort out who's genuine ? They will be loads who will go. What's the itinery with Polaris ? Are we left alone at all, apart from going to bed ? We found no one lets you out of their sight on inspection trips. Are Polaris any different ? Just interested in their set up.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 3:19 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Morerosado

We look after clients personally for Polaris World and properties on other developments Show them the properties and locations available , deal with all queries and leave the clients to make their minds up

Relaxed, if a client is a serious buyer in general we will find what they are looking for and many do like what they see at a Polaris World Resort!

The big guys may use ' modern marketing skills' on their clients but not for us.....and if I may say this also applies to many professional agents involved in selling Spanish properties 

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 3:31 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

this an email i received from them today,you get to go on the Real Madrid plane!!!!!!!!!!!!

there you go thats what they are offering......................

Subject: COLLECTIVE INSPECTION TRIP

Dear all,

The first Collective Inspection Trip we are presenting today has a total of 139 places in ‘La Saeta’ the exclusive plane of the Real Madrid team, and will take place on the 16th and 17th February departing London (Gatwick) and arriving Murcia (San Javier). It will include:

• Return flight Business Class:
    • Depart Gatwick 9:00
    • Depart San Javier-Murcia 16:30
  • Transfers destination airport
  • Accommodation in a 4* hotel or superior including breakfast
  • Lunch and dinner courtesy of Polaris World
  • Inspection Trip to see our projects

The acceptance of clients on future trips will depend as much on the ratio of confirmed clients attending as on the ratio of sales.

For this first trip it is necessary for you to close all your reservations before 12:00 on the 12th February.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Regards,

Polaris Ventas, S.L.

Dominika Piechowiak

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

addresses for b/bs and small hotels in fortuna - 14 posts
Coeliac - Where can I get gluten-free supplies - 5 posts
Gardening Leave - 3 posts
Tony - 1 posts
Translation - 5 posts
Fun - 8 posts
Working in Spain for uk company - 3 posts
Villa Wanted:CASH BUYER - 2 posts
Hello Everyone - 5 posts
Villa Wanted:CASH BUYER - 0 posts
LONG LET WANTED PLAYA FLAMENCA - 0 posts
Rental Wanted - 6 posts
pozo del esparto apartment - 1 posts
English television in Spain - 1 posts
looking for rental - 1 posts
Spending OUR money !!!!!!!!!! - 3 posts
Benalmadena International College - 0 posts
Theory tests in Spain (online) - 1 posts
Spanish Income Tax on rental income for non residents - 28 posts
GOOD GAME - 12 posts
buying property - 2 posts
looking for 3 or 4 month rental on Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Do you have garage/storage room for rent local to Villamartin? - 0 posts
pictures - 3 posts
Car exchange - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x