Santa Pola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by jenni3606 Star rating in Liverpool. 2 posts Send private message

Hi All

I have just come across this site after searching on costa blanca for several months, seems very informative. 

Anyway can any of you help or advise on the area of Santa Pola.  Everyone seems to be a bit further south of the area and I am yet to find anyone on any boards that are from this area.  Should I be taking the hint!!!

My husband, myself and our two children (1 & 4) are looking at moving mid/late next year but really cant settle on an area.  We are out on 15th November to have a look around so any help on areas would be great but we would prefer a little further north to Torrevieja.

Thanks in advance.

Jenni

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 1:22 PM by ali97694 Star rating in Epping,Essex/San Cay.... 67 posts Send private message

Hi Jenni,

My sister has a holiday home just next door to Santa Pola, Gran Alacant.

We have been for several holidays and all have been great. Gran Alacant has a large British community but I believe Santa Pola less so. Good Saturday and Monday market in Santa Pola, good restaurants and very busy with plenty to see and do. It is also very convenient for Alicante airport, about 15 minutes drive and excellent for buses to Alicante city and southern Costa Blanca/Calida.

After endlessly looking up and down the coast we eventually fell in love with the Mar Menor area but Santa Pola  and surrounding areas were very high on our list, so good luck with your search. Please let us all know how you get on.

Best wishes

Pat

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 3:23 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Hi Jenni

There are a few agents who post in this site with info and most of them can help you when in Spain and show you around

We have a Client Go Direct Service which provides full personal advice on buying and moving to Spain without the client feeling any sense of pressure at all

Meetings can be arranged before you go so that you can meet with our team in Spain  and if you like us then we can click in the full service and help you with your life style change

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 5:08 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Hi Jenni, Santa Pola is a more Spanish area of the Costa Blanca, with many british ppl deciding to live in the close by Gran Alicant, if you like the Santa Pola area, you should maybe take alook at Elche, however the prices in Elche are a little expensive compared to the rest of the surrounding areas. I would suggest the best thing to do would be to meet up with an agent to take you round a cpl of different areas, and show you different propertys in each area. By doing this you will get a feel for what you are really looking for and what is not for you. All the best on your trip out here, if you need anymore help just get in touch,

Regards

Like 0      
02 Nov 2007 10:38 PM by jenni3606 Star rating in Liverpool. 2 posts Send private message

Many Thanks for your replies, at least I know abit more about the area.

I will take a good look when we are their in a few weeks.  Very excited!!!

I will keep you up to date with my progress, but Thanks again i hope you can help with future questions.

Jen

Like 0      
03 Nov 2007 9:35 AM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

We own a shop in la-marina village which would be quite close to santa-pola.We live half an hour away from it inland but really wish we had bought  there as it is right on the beach and has an urbanisation which is mainly british with shops and restaurants nearby. It is really handy to Elche which has a great shopping centre.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Smoke Alarms in Rental Properties - 7 posts
Ordering, Collection & Delivery Service? - 0 posts
Building and Contents Insurance - 9 posts
UK Tax Liability for Spanish Property Owners - 1 posts
Planting Palm trees... - 3 posts
Recent Floods (gota fria) in Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Torrevieja? or any where else? - 50 posts
FIRST TIME BUYERS IN SPAIN - 8 posts
hello everyone - 3 posts
Stop press: Justin promises .............. - 10 posts
Anyone out there from Northern Costa Blanca ? - 14 posts
WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GO - 4 posts
Baby Emma appeal - update - 4 posts
wealth tax - 28 posts
Property costs calculator - 0 posts
Mr - 14 posts
Introduction - 3 posts
Any chance of my PMs ever working again ? - 6 posts
Taxi licence...... - 0 posts
JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF :) - 9 posts
Communal Dishes - 60 posts
Introduction. - 1 posts
Restaurants close to La Torre - 7 posts
GB Airways - 0 posts
Selling off plan tax?? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x