School in Duquesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Can anyone tell me the name of the school in Duquesa, it's just up past Coto Real, you can see it from Duquesa Village.

Thanks

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Sep 2007 8:33 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hi Maureen!

Don't know if I can help really, but did google schools in the area, but closest came up with was Pablo Picasso school in Manilva, but not sure that you can see it from DV or CR.

I did recall someone posting photos on the DV thread that were taken from a "school" or college or something from the Manilva hillside, but that must have been two years ago at least and I can't find it on the site, without trawling through 30 odd pages of posts to find the particular one, as the search engine doesn't bring it up!!     JUSTIN!!!!  HELLOOOOO???!!!

In all fairness to EOS, that really was a couple of years ago, before the General Forum was in place - it was just the development forums then.

Like 0      
02 Sep 2007 10:12 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Hi Maureen...you can ask Justin as jan says , but another option will be Mark....I am sure he would know or find out for you.

Regards

John

Like 0      
02 Sep 2007 11:48 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Maureen

I'm not sure what the name of that school is.  I think it's only been open for a year (if that) so it's quite new.

Will find out for you.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Sep 2007 8:51 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin

My future daughter in law who belongs Santistaban which is between Madrid and Malaga is looking for a new teaching place on the coast, she is teaching at the minute in Hexham, she has been over here for the last ten years and now wants to go back home, they get married in April and also my son has promised to send you his CV he is looking for something in IT.

Thanks for your help

Maureen

PS  Just remembered that the young girl serving in Becky's is starting in that school in the new term, if anyone is in Becky's soon maybe you could ask for me please.  She is the daughter of the girl running Becky's.

This message was last edited by leema on 9/3/2007.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Solicitor in Torevieja - 1 posts
nota simple - 3 posts
Property Insurance - 14 posts
skype - 14 posts
buying in almoradi - 3 posts
Does anyone know?...and opinions please! - 8 posts
does anyone know....? And your opinions please! - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
QUESTION OF THE DAY??? - 31 posts
HACIENDA MARINA JANUARY 2007 - 1 posts
Are You Investing in UK property? Sponsored Link - 0 posts
Wills, probate, IHT - 13 posts
Hi i'm new to all this - 17 posts
Forum posts order - 18 posts
Speaking Spanish - 4 posts
advice on snagging an apartment - 3 posts
Torrox pueblo - 3 posts
Toll fees - 6 posts
maur/ger : currency exchange?????????????? - 2 posts
19,000 MEMBERS - WELL DONE EOS - 24 posts
Jet 2 Contact email anyone? - 9 posts
Reliable Rental Agencies - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
UNITED GOLF RESORT LE TERECIA, MURCIA - 4 posts
BEST BANKING IN SPAIN - 1 posts
don juan carvajal - fuengirola - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x