Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by victorjhall Star rating in northern ireland. 16 posts Send private message

Hi does anyone use skype to call home? If so is it easy to set up in the murcia area?

Vic

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 8:47 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

If you have broadband it's a doddle. Just go to skype.com and download. I use it all the time. Free computer to computer and just less than 2cents a minute to most landlines in the world.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 9:42 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
I use Skype all the time to chat all over the world. Dead easy to download and easy to use.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 11:52 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Skype here too for More

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 2:30 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Can't Skype you without skype name Morerosado!!

and look what I found !!! Just up your street !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 2:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Our President will love you (not) for that sign, Karen.  We've heard that the roads are going to be taken up & the area returned to how it was, as builders never had permission to build there as it's by La Mata salt lake. Already we've had the lights switched off, fancy wasting all that electricity.  

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:36 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

If you use skype from Spain and installed it in Spain the messages that Skype send you are automatically in Spanish .

Could you possibly tell me how to alter your regisration I suppose to read te messages i Engish.

Steve

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:36 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

If you use skype from Spain and installed it in Spain the messages that Skype send you are automatically in Spanish .

Could you possibly tell me how to alter your regisration I suppose to read te messages i Engish.

Steve

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:37 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

Could you possibly tell me how to alter your regisration I suppose to read te messages in Engish.

Steve

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:41 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I have not encountered that problem! You can either get Skype sent to you by another user and download it or download it directly from the Skype site.....which I did and mine is in English.

By the way, did you know you put your post on THREE times ???????????

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:46 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

whoops three times, well at least it went. Im only on dial up and sometimes it is soooo slow to respond.

I downloaded from theskype site on broadband in Spain. Maybe I did something wrong or didn't do someting I will have to try again. Thanks.

Steve

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 6:58 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Jencoo, when you open Skype, just click on "tools", then "change language". Or, haga click en "herramientos", y despues "cambio idioma". haga click en "Ingles (English)".

Facil, no?!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 7:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
   Steve's just reading instructions, Roberto !  

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 9:31 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Steve, are you saying that you are on a dial up?  If so then Skype won't work very well for you.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
01 Sep 2007 9:38 PM by jencoo Star rating in east Yorkshire/ Daya.... 131 posts Send private message

Ok Thanks for that Justin.

I am on dial up in the uk, but have broadband in Spain.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

buying in almoradi - 3 posts
Does anyone know?...and opinions please! - 8 posts
does anyone know....? And your opinions please! - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
QUESTION OF THE DAY??? - 31 posts
HACIENDA MARINA JANUARY 2007 - 1 posts
Are You Investing in UK property? Sponsored Link - 0 posts
Wills, probate, IHT - 13 posts
Hi i'm new to all this - 17 posts
Forum posts order - 18 posts
Speaking Spanish - 4 posts
advice on snagging an apartment - 3 posts
Torrox pueblo - 3 posts
Toll fees - 6 posts
maur/ger : currency exchange?????????????? - 2 posts
19,000 MEMBERS - WELL DONE EOS - 24 posts
Jet 2 Contact email anyone? - 9 posts
Reliable Rental Agencies - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
UNITED GOLF RESORT LE TERECIA, MURCIA - 4 posts
BEST BANKING IN SPAIN - 1 posts
don juan carvajal - fuengirola - 1 posts
THANK U SMILEY!! - 7 posts
Fantastic learning site .. you GOTTA look, can't explain it briefly. - 0 posts
Mosquito repellants suitable for infants - 5 posts
Looking for furniture - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x